[L2J]Php Multifunction Form

Multi Function Form 

Sign up | Register email to existed account | Change email | Forgot password | Change password 

2u8a0x2.png

n5sk8i.png

e5inwl.png

Informations about the form,below:

How it works:

#Sign up:

1) When a new member is register the form automatically searching for the username so if a username already exists he cant register with this username

2) Password encryption way is the same with Lineage 2 so when a member registers the password will automatically encrypt to the necessary crypt code into the database of your server (so he can login normal after the registration into the game).

#Register Email / Change Email:

1) If the username already exists and the password is for this username it change or add the user email into the user database raw (user email),with this way user can add a new email into his account or change the existed one.

#Forgot password:

1)User can simply add his username and email into the form and press send my password(this will done with all the necessary checks, for example if the email is for this user) and automatically we are creating a new password for the user and he will receive it into his email (this new password is 100% random and database will automatically update password area with the new random password *with encrypted way*).

#Change password:

1) The form got all the necessary  checks for username, email and passwords (new and old) so its 100% secure.

SO THE FORM GOT ALL THE NECESSARY CHECKS TO MAXIMIZE THE DATABASE AND USER SECURITY .

#FORM FEATURES:

When a player register,change password,change email,lost password etc will get email with detailed information about that.

I will provide 100% support to the buyers about how to set-up the form and connect it with the database.

Form price is 30 € 

*Form php,css,html,js coding is 100% handwritten by me and i can do what ever change you gonna need*

After all the form is pure inputs and buttons,so it can added into an existed website template (with the necessary form area) and add the php code with the right id's and names and it will works normal.

If you have any other question you can contact with me throw pm (maxcheaters)

Some words about the project:

I am developing a full php control panel for users that they can Donate-set shop inside the game from the control panel and 'rich' Index areas so Admins can put news.

When i will finish each part developing [form(1) - donate pane(2) - players function control panel for ingame actions (like set offline shop *or normal) (3)] I will add more products.

As i told before, I will give you guidance about how to set this form into your webserver and connect it into your dedicated database

Best regards, SQL Developer

Edited by SQL Developer

i like your project. gl with sales i rate this :1010: O0

Hello and thank you for the positive comment ! :)

Hello,what price do you suggest?

Edited by SQL Developer

Hello,what price do you suggest?

I wouldn't sell it at all. Register and login php system have been out for years. Also you are using out of the box basic boostrap so ofc it will be responsive.

I would at a lot of features and then sell it.

I wouldn't sell it at all. Register and login php system have been out for years. Also you are using out of the box basic boostrap so ofc it will be responsive.

I would at a lot of features and then sell it.

Thanks for your opinion :)

-Price is still the same