[EE UU][¿Whos Next President?]

GrisoM

Well Who do u think will wiN?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Well Who do u think will wiN?

• Obama [Democrat]
    • McCain [Republican]

and whit this phrase "and illegal immigration now legal" u mind illegal immigration will be now legaL? or i miss understood what u just said ?

Anyone would be able to illegally come into the U.S., live here and then apply for a social security number.  They would get it, then they could get a drivers license but they STILL wouldn't need to learn English, pay taxes or anything else a legal citizen would have to do.

but they STILL wouldn't need to learn English, pay taxes or anything else a legal citizen would have to do.

Why not?

Also has i can see the wetbacks are a lot in eeuu now no? even whit all the restricting actions bush take against them

if i dont have bad memory he build a giant wall =/ and there are police controll all over the border no?

Why not?

because obama is a tard and wants to offer illegals free shit along with his friends over in the middle east an easier way into the country.

and there are police controll all over the border no?

Along the southern border, mexicans have been raiding american homes.

http://technorati.com/posts/7FrwJlpfAi3a9kHLaXrGPkYFd0fiK64nm3AAA9C24ks%3D

With Obama he'd likely cut the spending on border patrol if not eliminate it entirely.

because obama is a tard and wants to offer illegals free shit along with his friends over in the middle east an easier way into the country.

He must do that to calm the international situation the world is going in the world , at least i guess that

(what othe reason could he have?) [Also u know that half of mexicans or more, that migrate to USA are payd (as we call it in arg , in black) whit out social secure and more things)]

U see the entry of mexicans has something bad , and is not 100% true .. + that is the way some of them can survive

(i am not saying they should do it by the illegal way)

He must do that to calm the international situation the world is going in the world , at least i guess that

No, to fix the problem he just needs to actively deport all illegals.  If america is going to me a melting pot of cultures, it needs to be a -beep-ing legal one else its going to be a melting pot of bodies when civil war breaks out.

Also u know that half of mexicans or more, that migrate to USA are payd (as we call it in arg , in black) whit out social secure and more things

Yes I know.  Im within walking distance of about 500 illegals and if I go into town to the local walmart I could prolly find 100+ IN the store.  Outside there will be about another 100-200.

If I go to a construction site, guess what I see?  I see illegals working.  The only thing that makes me happy is the planners, managers etc are all actual american citizens since we all know the mexicans dont speak enough english to get the degree thats needed.

U see the entry of mexicans has something bad , and is not 100% true .. + that is the way some of them can survive

Not learning english, illegally entering the U.S., stealing jobs from citizens, spending that money on CAR RIMS and STEREOS!? Yeah, thats certainly a living there.

Edit:

Incase anyone is wondering, if I was given the chance I would setup a new agency with only one goal.  Search and deport illegals.

From wich state are u sess?

The only thing that makes me happy is the planners, managers etc are all actual american citizens since we all know the mexicans dont speak enough english to get the degree thats needed.

Soon they will eat the south park of EUA :/

Not learning english, illegally entering the U.S., stealing jobs from citizens

Its not stealing.. u see this from the worst point of view, u know that people i dying and it also have political problems in mexico , and instead of investing in plans so mexicans dont pass as illegals they preffer to hunt them as if they where animals ;S

spending that money on CAR RIMS and STEREOS!? Yeah, thats certainly a living there.

Bah , u went off topic saying that + you generalize their population and i dont like that

Edit:

Incase anyone is wondering, if I was given the chance I would setup a new agency with only one goal.  Search and deport illegals.

reads what I said on the investment of capital in helping the illegal instead of hunting them.-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To not go off topic i let the question , beacuse i am watching the elections from arg and i wanna ask something

How much time left till the votation close?

My vote goes to Obama......i dont know but i like this guy..but in the other hand...i hope he is not acting that much...and most of the things he said he is goin' to make them come true..i mean i hope he wont get thrilled by the power in his hands...anywayz gl..:D

From wich state are u sess?

North carolina

Its not stealing.. u see this from the worst point of view, u know that people i dying and it also have political problems in mexico , and instead of investing in plans so mexicans dont pass as illegals they preffer to hunt them as if they where animals ;S

Thats Mexicos problem.  If they cant run a country they should surrender to another country and let them run their land.  If the mexicans that are illegally immigrating cannot speak our fucking language they should be hunted and shot along with the employers.

Bah , u went off topic saying that + you generalize their population and i dont like that

I didnt go off topic.  I simply said its what they spend the money on that they 'need to survive'.  Also, its not generalization.  I'm within walking distance of 4 trailer parks.  In each one (and im not joking, this is actual) all of them are mexicans and guess what? All the cars outside the houses have either one of the things I listed.

If I go into town, its the same thing.

reads what I said on the investment of capital in helping the illegal instead of hunting them

Help the illegals? Screw that.  Deport them and help the CITIZENS.  CITIZENS pay TAXES and should be given help.  Have you seen the american school system? Its fucked beyond belief.

Well obama win sees has black jack said , your last comment was racist and i dont like that at all.-

I lock this topic , lets hope EUA have a nice goverment this years and to stop the wars for oil

About the illegals , if u want open another post i have my way to think and it will not change