Adrenaline Can't Detect Squash Npc

nagudung

I found very strange thing about adrenaline. When I spawn squash npc (id: 12774, 12777, 12778, 12779, 13016, 13017), I don't see those npcs in the list of NPC on adrenaline.

I checked this with l2walker but l2walker didn't show me those npcs either. It's like transparent npcs.

Anybody knows why? Only those NPCs are not detectable. It's very strange.

I found very strange thing about adrenaline. When I spawn squash npc (id: 12774, 12777, 12778, 12779, 13016, 13017), I don't see those npcs in the list of NPC on adrenaline.

I checked this with l2walker but l2walker didn't show me those npcs either. It's like transparent npcs.

Anybody knows why? Only those NPCs are not detectable. It's very strange.

if u got paid adr, then try use database corrector with adding this ID and name (even random name) then make relog and then check if u can see npc

Nope, it's not a matter of paid or cracked version of bot program. It is so funny that I just found the reason. It's a bug of adrenaline/l2walker. Now I can make all other NPCs undetectable by those bot programs. This is so funny and silly bug.

Problem solved! Close this topic please.

Nope, it's not a matter of paid or cracked version of bot program. It is so funny that I just found the reason. It's a bug of adrenaline/l2walker. Now I can make all other NPCs undetectable by those bot programs. This is so funny and silly bug.

Problem solved! Close this topic please.

well with paid bot i spawn in my test server one of theese ID and i can see that like mob xd what with cracked dont know, also im pretty sure that with database corrector can add mob to see it xd