Enchant skill

skull1

I know that with interlude you can enchant skill with a book called "giant codex"

so i have few question:

what i have with a skill enchanted?

what is the enchant rate?

where i can obtain the giant codex?

where i can enchant?

is true that i obtain a codex after done the 3rd class trasfer?

1) Every skill has 2 enchant options, choose out the you like the most.

2) After choosing to enchant a skill, it displays you the success rate.

3) You normally get it by doing 3rd class change and buying them with Noblesse gatepasses.

4) Elven/Human/Dark Elven mages can enchant their skills @ Ivory, Human/Elf fighters at Aden's Fighter Guild, Orc Fighters/Mages at Rune's Temple, Dark elvens at Hardin's private academy.

5) Yes.

u need a lot sp :-*

Spammer .. -1 u spam 2 much dude

what i have with a skill enchanted?

More power or more % of the skill to have succes

what is the enchant rate?

Well evry time u enchant the skill the % goes low and low is like this 99 98 95 90 80 75 55 40 30 15 12 10  and keeps till 1 xD So after +6 or +7 it brokes 4 sure

where i can obtain the giant codex?

Olympiad

where i can enchant?

Whit your guild master (there are few in all game) like the one of aden in warrior guidl exte explain that part better

as people said here the giants codex allows you to enchant any skill that you can enchant (you can see what skills you can where u enchant them) and enchant them to +power -reuse -mana +chance that will make the skill better. lets say stun shot of archer +10 chance will allow you to stun enemys better and more effectivly

Well evry time u enchant the skill the % goes low and low is like this 99 98 95 90 80 75 55 40 30 15 12 10  and keeps till 1 xD So after +6 or +7 it brokes 4 sure

in my high rate server have enchanted at+9 because the first are between 98-79%,only at +10 have failed because % fall to 40%.

so this is only in my server?

in my high rate server have enchanted at+9 because the first are between 98-79%,only at +10 have failed because % fall to 40%.

so this is only in my server?

I am pretty sure that every server, the chances from +9 to +10 falls to 40% on lvl 78+... Maybe he was playing on some mod server. =D

The hint is that

damage skills get

1) Power (which is the only choice for people that respect their chars)

2) Mana cost (lol)

Buffs

1) Duration (which is what you should do)

2) Cost (ridiculous)

you need to have your buffs all the same enchant number or they will not all last the same time, every time you enchant a buff for time it will last +40 seconds, a maximum +30 buff (which for now is quite impossible) would last additional 20 minutes (total of 40 minutes buff, neat)

Dances/Songs

Same to buffs, the only changfe is that they get +20 seconds per enchant for time. Neat, this means a dance of +9 (which can be done when you reach 78 lvl easily) would last +3 minutes. A maximum enchant of +30 would make the dance/song last 10 more minutes... awesome

Debuffs

1)Cost (ridiculous once again)

2) Chance (your choice)

chance will upagrade the skill's base lvl and also it's base land rate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CT! and forth

there are even bigger options, with the new elemental enchantments on weapons most skills get and upgrade in elements usually.

e.g. huricane can be 1)Cost, 2) power or 3) enhance wind attribute (that makes some sort of debuff to the opponent or something)

The hint is that

damage skills get

1) Power (which is the only choice for people that respect their chars)

2) Mana cost (lol)

Buffs

1) Duration (which is what you should do)

2) Cost (ridiculous)

you need to have your buffs all the same enchant number or they will not all last the same time, every time you enchant a buff for time it will last +40 seconds, a maximum +30 buff (which for now is quite impossible) would last additional 20 minutes (total of 40 minutes buff, neat)

Dances/Songs

Same to buffs, the only changfe is that they get +20 seconds per enchant for time. Neat, this means a dance of +9 (which can be done when you reach 78 lvl easily) would last +3 minutes. A maximum enchant of +30 would make the dance/song last 10 more minutes... awesome

Debuffs

1)Cost (ridiculous once again)

2) Chance (your choice)

chance will upagrade the skill's base lvl and also it's base land rate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CT! and forth

there are even bigger options, with the new elemental enchantments on weapons most skills get and upgrade in elements usually.

e.g. huricane can be 1)Cost, 2) power or 3) enhance wind attribute (that makes some sort of debuff to the opponent or something)

Cost is ridiculous???? well let me guess, you play at hr servers, or servers with mana pots..... lol... cost is everything in lr server.... in only, for exemple to ol that have a lot of mp consumption in skills.

ah and you forgot say that some skills have recovery ( fast reuse/loading) and others have time :D

u can enchant after u did 3rd class change, u get the books for rb's and olympiad points. u can enchant alot of skillz, @ the skill learning guy in higher lvl towns. every time u go lvl up chance is higher to succeed

u can enchant after u did 3rd class change, u get the books for rb's and olympiad points. u can enchant alot of skillz, @ the skill learning guy in higher lvl towns. every time u go lvl up chance is higher to succeed

Ya, better to enchant in lvl 78+

cause at lvl 78 change have good increase