How kill AQ easy (I think that it not a bug, but a good method)

Philipe

This is good for low rate server that no have GMshop.

1- You will need:

1.1- One char that have hate (bd, sws, da, paladin, tk..) with lvl 40-80 (lvl 40 is better to dont get raid paralizy)

1.2- Two destroyer lvl 40 with berserker sword focus (if this weapon are +10 or more, or u have 3job buffs, u will need only one)

1.3- One player strong, lvl 60 or more.

1.4- Good buffs XD, if 3 job, its better.

2- Use the strong player (60+) to pass near all ANT GUARD (agressive, dont atak) and all will atake you. Go to QUEEN ANT LARVA and  atk her. When you do this all ANT NURSE will go to heal queen ant larva.

3- Here you have 3 options:

First: Use frenzy with destroyer and kill the 3 QUEEN ANT GUARD, and use hate in queen ant with hight lvl char and bring QUEEN ANT to near the ant noble leader.

Second: Use one char with hate that is lvl 40, use hate in queen ant... the QUEEN ANT GUARD will kill you, ress, hate, ress, hate until bring QUEEN ANT to near noble leader.

Third: Kill QUEEN ANT GUARD with one archer (have long range and not get raid curse if dont have guard ant near him), and bring QUEEN ANT to near noble leader.

4- Wait ANT NURSE go back heal QUEEN ANT LARVA (the strong player that atake queen ant larva dont stop until queen ant is dead)

5- When ANT NURSE go back, you use frenzy and kill QUEEN ANT only YOU vs HER, with no heal... but, becareful with QUEEN ANT GUARD, kill them when they have respaw or you will die.

I with 4 box arealy kill her alone, with a little partice. Sorry for my English.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I can tell you that on every l2j server you can kill IQ with just 2 sorcers with top C and one big lvl character to kill the guards and ant queen is GF. we killed her 2 sorcers with PP buff and without mana. In fact we were 3 ppl. one necro big lvl who killed guards and made .gotolove with his PP (64lvl) but we were with him when he were there to kill the guards, then soe, subbed on sorcer and .gotolove to his buffer but AQ was on half HP then. for mana we used the cats that you can summon. :) thats how we made it. :)