Crusade Armors On Gf

Rewoked

You understand that if you hide the fact that you do not need colorless texture, then the client load will be increased significantly.
As you proceed as interesting here with this suit?

ca4d02cf06.png

You understand that if you hide the fact that you do not need colorless texture, then the client load will be increased significantly.
As you proceed as interesting here with this suit?

ca4d02cf06.png

its increased by like 50kb total LOL

also saves a ton of time instead of deleting it in 3ds and renaming material id's

he mean that you don't delete the geometry inside 3ds max. and change texture visibility on this mesh via shader. it's bad idea, cuz mesh still here in game. this happned cuz you dont have good skills to make the armor right. :D

ca4d02cf06.png
Try to make this costume, but you can't! Cuz you dont have skills for that :D

Cuz if you try to hide the hood you will get this:
3ab649590c.png

and your manual not work anymore. :D

with all the new files from Korea your method will not work, because the new models don’t have back.

Edited by deMEV

he mean that you don't delete the geometry inside 3ds max. and change texture visibility on this mesh via shader. it's bad idea, cuz mesh still here in game. this happned cuz you dont have good skills to make the armor right. :D

ca4d02cf06.png
Try to make this costume, but you can't! Cuz you dont have skills for that :D

Cuz if you try to hide the hood you will get this:
3ab649590c.png

and your manual not work anymore. :D

with all the new files from Korea your method will not work, because the new models don’t have back.

i know about the neck thing and i usually dont bother with it. theres a workaround for it but requires work on core too

deleting geometry takes a lot more time than just using a alpha texture and you are doing all that to save like a total of 50kb

i know about the neck thing and i usually dont bother with it. theres a workaround for it but requires work on core too

deleting geometry takes a lot more time than just using a alpha texture and you are doing all that to save like a total of 50kb

your manual working maximum only for HF P5 chronicle, cuz Korean in GOD and higher chronicles, changed the vertex weight of neck, and linked into different bones.

If you don't care about the holes in the neck, what quality of work you can provide, what you are teaching people, with your skills you need to go to the market to sell tomatoes.

Your work is crude fake, you don't care about the quality of the work.

Edited by deMEV

your manual working maximum only for HF P5 chronicle, cuz Korean in GOD and higher chronicles, changed the vertex weight of neck, and linked into different bones.

If you don't care about the holes in the neck, what quality of work you can provide, what you are teaching people, with your skills you need to go to the market to sell tomatoes.

Your work is crude fake, you don't care about the quality of the work.

you 3rd world primitives straight up dont even fucking read LOL

i know about the neck thing and theres a workaround for it but requires work on core too. your shit prob doesnt even work either

no, i shouldnt be 'selling tomatoes' but maybe selling potatoes on your end seems more appropriate for the peasant class

you 3rd world primitives straight up dont even fucking read LOL

i know about the neck thing and theres a workaround for it but requires work on core too. your shit prob doesnt even work either

no, i shouldnt be 'selling tomatoes' but maybe selling potatoes on your end seems more appropriate for the peasant class

why you so angry lol :)

If you have PMS, go see a psychologist. Don't need to freak out.

p.s. for this attitude you was kicked out from moderators, and banned Donald trump (your account). And now you're doing the manuals to lead people astray. Because you wrote that – “I hate lineage 2.”

TOPIC CLOSED. To avoid future spam.

Edited by deMEV