Wtf Problem Clanmanager

Detroitas

Question

Now i'm srsly got lol problem :D I added to server clan manager, and everything work fine, when server on my computer running. I'm transfered server to VPS, and now for me clanmanager write missing 50019.htm. :D Wtf dat? Same files, everything same  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:

Edited by Detroitas

7 answers to this question

Now i'm srsly got lol problem :D I added to server clan manager, and everything work fine, when server on my computer running. I'm transfered server to VPS, and now for me clanmanager write missing 50019.htm. :D Wtf dat? Same files, everything same  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:

which clan manager?

maybe you have forget to update your html if there is warning missing 50019.htm

there is nothing to update. :D I was again turned on server on my computer, and look it. Work, i think ok. - I'm deleted full 'mods' packed from VPS server, and uploaded again from computer. But still doesn't work.

Probably the dedicated hide the extensions of the files and you just re-add the extension? Maybe end up with a file blabla.htm.htm ?