Raid boss locations ?

Ant queen wasteland core Cruma tower floor 3 you need TH with keys and unlock skill orfen is hard to kill if forrgot where it was b/c it teleports when its HP is 50% ^^ zaiken cant remember how it looked like maybe i know it

Well Ant Queen is in Ant Nest in wastelands, Zaken i think in Devil's Island (at least on idragon3d he is there), Orfen, you can find him in Sea of Spores and Core, yeah in Curuma floor 3.

well no you cant kil even ant queen alone ^^ she has a lot of healers 2nd baium is hard to kill b/c a lot of ppl kil him at evry of his respawns there is no guide just wait for server reboot and then get a fast party of 9 ppl ful of ppl from 70-80 lvl and go for baium he is easy if you have subbed ppl or healers 3lets say and elemental summoner ^^

There is one way of killing ant queen easy, but you need about 2 partyes maybe, or 2 high tankers, 2 good healers, and about 4 nukers.

If you want I can tell you how to do it, it is quite easy @_@

its a waste of time the ant queen, drops are worthless

Instead, try to kill the Orfen, drops & exp are much better than ant queen, and its not very hard to kill , but it takes a lot of more time cuz it teleport inside sea of spores, but its really worth the job

I don't think silence and sleep work, but stun works... anyway that is not the trick. There is another room where you can find Larvae queen or something like that. It's a cocoon or something, and its invincible. But if you atack it all the ant guards and healers go there and defend/heal the larva. So the Ant QUeen remains unguarded and not being able to get healed while someone is constantly atacking the larva. Very easy =)