Can Anyone Explain To Me...

DargorWL

We support all l2j servers and AdvExt l2off.

Second question, why can you explain it to me with barely a sentence while the entire gm staff of said server cannot even form a decent intelligible answer? Excuse my sarcasm, but I've just seen their banner here and honestly I'm quite shocked.

Second question, why can you explain it to me with barely a sentence while the entire gm staff of said server cannot even form a decent intelligible answer? Excuse my sarcasm, but I've just seen their banner here and honestly I'm quite shocked.

because they lie ...

(Can someone explain whats exactly the L2OFF AdvExt?Do they mean the extender or what?)

First of all,i have never seen a single guy saying that his server is advext l2 off.Everyone just says "l2 off" and "antibot smartguard".

They feel ashamed for having a trance pack /shared pack and they believe that l2off is better than l2j in 2016 LUL.

Most of the "admins" have zero knowledge but they still get shared stuff so..

That being said,they never did their homework.Someone had to look for that post ,so they can clarify what kind of "l2 off" fits with SG.

They never did/they never knew.

99% of the people who say l2off + SG -> they lie.

Dunno if u are Dargor from "l2gold" forums but trust me,noone has l2off /l2 gold "original" files.Most of these are shared or old bought from Captain.

I dont remember any admin selling the original files,and even after the end of .cc,they never had the chance to do.

because they lie ...

(Can someone explain whats exactly the L2OFF AdvExt?Do they mean the extender or what?)

First of all,i have never seen a single guy saying that his server is advext l2 off.Everyone just says "l2 off" and "antibot smartguard".

They feel ashamed for having a trance pack /shared pack and they believe that l2off is better than l2j in 2016 LUL.

Most of the "admins" have zero knowledge but they still get shared stuff so..

That being said,they never did their homework.Someone had to look for that post ,so they can clarify what kind of "l2 off" fits with SG.

They never did/they never knew.

99% of the people who say l2off + SG -> they lie.

Dunno if u are Dargor from "l2gold" forums but trust me,noone has l2off /l2 gold "original" files.Most of these are shared or old bought from Captain.

I dont remember any admin selling the original files,and even after the end of .cc,they never had the chance to do.

I am Dargor from all those forums indeed, and as you can guess they removed my posting rights in their forum already. I only decided to move the discussion to this forum firstly, because they got that banner and secondly, because no one will buy their crap here nor they can ban me for simply stating the obvious. With that being said, all of the things you mentioned I already know, but the sheeple back there are so desperate for another trance pack/captain's ancient files gold copy that they made it their life's purpose to invent an idiotic explanation/excuse to whatever question I ask. In a couple of weeks their server will open. They don't have a site, they didn't have a beta testing. At least this will be amusing. Good night my friend.

Edited by DargorWL

I am Dargor from all those forums indeed, and as you can guess they removed my posting rights in their forum already. I only decided to move the discussion to this forum firstly, because they got that banner and secondly, because no one will buy their crap here nor they can ban me for simply stating the obvious. With that being said, all of the things you mentioned I already know, but the sheeple back there are so desperate for another trance pack/captain's ancient files gold copy that they made it their life's purpose to invent an idiotic explanation/excuse to whatever question I ask. In a couple of weeks their server will open. They don't have a site, they didn't have a beta testing. At least this will be amusing. Good night my friend.

Who cares,just dont donate LUL.

I wont be amazed if .cc is avellan dogsh1t

There u go http://imgur.com/a/shHU5

Damn! That was fun :)

Well,these are several photos which i got overtime ...

I wont be amazed if these people are actually L2Avellan's admins,since all of them act pretty much the same way.(Silent/Stupid announcenents)

I saw on the other forum that people talk dogsh1t for SG/L2 OFF.The reply which i shared,is from SG Author :)

Dont waste ur time arguing with stupids anyway,because they will never agree (because they have to be smart in the first place).

Hello,

3) Yes we will have SmartGuard + our Private System smile.png and as we tested its hard to bypass it.

U have to be really stupid aka L2Avellan admin ,to say something like this...

They pretty much said that they will use 2nd antibot system + its hard to bypass it (they did tho) .LOL

Edited by bravetobe

Well,these are several photos which i got overtime ...

I wont be amazed if these people are actually L2Avellan's admins,since all of them act pretty much the same way.(Silent/Stupid announcenents)

I saw on the other forum that people talk dogsh1t for SG/L2 OFF.The reply which i shared,is from SG Author :)

Dont waste ur time arguing with stupids anyway,because they will never agree (because they have to be smart in the first place).

U have to be really stupid aka L2Avellan admin ,to say something like this...

They pretty much said that they will use 2nd antibot system + its hard to bypass it (they did tho) .LOL

There's no such thing as 100% protection. With that being said, all a stupid/clueless staff can do is buy protection from someone and hope for the best. Their best chance though is that no one will bother to find a way around their "protection" because their server's gonna be worthless. That of course, doesn't mean there isn't a way. :)

@bravetobe you only hater and spamer no developer.

OMFG give me a photo in which i allow you - give you permission to write in this forum, please do it.

How about.. 

IHB4KAk.jpg

There's no such thing as 100% protection. With that being said, all a stupid/clueless staff can do is buy protection from someone and hope for the best. Their best chance though is that no one will bother to find a way around their "protection" because their server's gonna be worthless. That of course, doesn't mean there isn't a way. :)

buy block adr for 1,5k euro, bb legit no bots 

These people stated that they created/coded a 2nd antibot which will run at the same time with SG.

Thats stupid af from a few prespectives.

Anyway,its like 10 days left,they havent opened beta ... yet.Avellan things xd

@bravetobe you only hater and spamer no developer.

hater

These people stated that they created/coded a 2nd antibot which will run at the same time with SG.

Thats stupid af from a few prespectives.

Anyway,its like 10 days left,they havent opened beta ... yet.Avellan things xd

If it's really the Avellan staff then they are getting more and more stupid. I remember -I think- before Avellan #2 there was quite a long time of Beta "testing" where all you could do was enchant weapons at Aden. Now I guess they can't be bothered even with that.