interlude [L2J] L2Reload

zemaitis

On 11/17/2018 at 7:15 PM, zemaitis said:

its not a p2w server, you can get everything from farm!

Hi man, description fixed. Start tomorrow!

• 10 months later...

If I recall correctly I joined this server once and at launch, people were running around with custom gear in the farm zones pking everything on sight. All non-donates were on +0 A/S gear while people who donated were on custom+20 gear.  I'm talking about the first hour of the server. 

So my question is simple. Is it possible to donate +20 custom gear on server launch? 

Edited by mr zero

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/26/2019 at 10:29 PM, mr zero said:

If I recall correctly I joined this server once and at launch, people were running around with custom gear in the farm zones pking everything on sight. All non-donates were on +0 A/S gear while people who donated were on custom+20 gear.  I'm talking about the first hour of the server. 

So my question is simple. Is it possible to donate +20 custom gear on server launch? 

Previously it was. However how do you know that people have +20 customs? Server is easy, so it is easy to farm in first hour :)

• 1 month later...

You close and open the server every month.I was a part of your community.I play l2 for many years and i consider that i know at least some basics.I texted you to skype,messenger without answer.I also mentioned to bug wall report some things i saw about balance and in my opinion need fix but you do absolutely nothing.

You only care to open server,make your char and start to kill everyone.Server is totally crap.You have nice features though but you really dont care to fix anything.I dont know for what reason you re open it again and again if you dont change anything.

You dont see any dagger in server, and in this season you also dont see any archer.Only mages and tyrants.

Also like Mr Zero said in1 hour people with full gear pk everyone.Server is not so easy considering what is easy for a custom server.

Fix this server or close it.

Edited by Sxizofrenis

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry that you had negative experience, but let me clear a few things for you:

On 2/25/2020 at 5:09 PM, Sxizofrenis said:

You close and open the server every month

That is normal nowadays because you players change servers more often than socks. If you want server with no wipes consider playing in global. If server becomes empty after 2-3 weeks, I will not wait for 1 year to wipe it just you could be happy.

I texted you to skype,messenger without answer.I also mentioned to bug wall report some things i saw about balance and in my opinion need fix but you do absolutely nothing.

I'm sorry that I was not able to respond to you, but rest assured all problems are logged and I work on fixing problems when I find time. Usually I do it before starting wiped server again.

You only care to open server,make your char and start to kill everyone.

I never play with a GM character. NEVER.

Also like Mr Zero said in1 hour people with full gear pk everyone.Server is not so easy considering what is easy for a custom server.

I dont understand why players who join PVP server keep crying about getting PK'ed. I created a safe newbie zone where you can farm until you have all items and enchant them. It is your own problem that you go to pvp zones with +0 items and then get PK'ed. 

Edited by zemaitis
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, zemaitis said:

Sorry that you had negative experience, but let me clear a few things for you:

That is normal nowadays because you players change servers more often than socks. If you want server with no wipes consider playing in global. If server becomes empty after 2-3 weeks, I will not wait for 1 year to wipe it just you could be happy.

I'm sorry that I was not able to respond to you, but rest assured all problems are logged and I work on fixing problems when I find time. Usually I do it before starting wiped server again.

I never play with a GM character. NEVER.

I dont understand why players who join PVP server keep crying about getting PK'ed. I created a safe newbie zone where you can farm until you have all items and enchant them. It is your own problem that you go to pvp zones with +0 items and then get PK'ed. 

Firstly you really dont need to clear me some things Mr.Kind Guy ) More than one decade experience in l2 is enough for me.So keep your energy to fix your server.
Players change server like socks?Really?Is there any serious pvp server out there?When you dont care about balance and you only care about donates what do you want we do?Find me a nice pvp server which hasnt target the donates.I speak about c6 now as your server was c6.If we pm you for a balance fact you never respond on time and sometimes no response at all,if we text you for donate ,you have responded before we even finish our text.Just come on dude.

As it seems you didnt log in to fix problems cause in all your seasons the server was totally the same with same problems and same bugs.Its a shame to lie.

You open l2reload without any fixes.Tyrants hit 4k with zealot.Dagger hits only miss with skills and normal hits 800-1000dmg critical.Archers were fail.

you should think clever mate.More balance.more players,more donates.Magic huh?

I also didnt join pvp zone ,i joined farm zone.Is diferent.

Fix your server and if you dont have time dont re open and thats it.

In your server if you dont farm with warlord and a damage dealer you wont get farm even in 1week.And in peace farm zone you couldnt use warlord.Whos gonna farm 1 by 1 the mobs when the drop is 25 adena and you need million ++ for full?

Edited by Sxizofrenis

18 hours ago, Sxizofrenis said:

Firstly you really dont need to clear me some things Mr.Kind Guy ) More than one decade experience in l2 is enough for me.So keep your energy to fix your server.
Players change server like socks?Really?Is there any serious pvp server out there?When you dont care about balance and you only care about donates what do you want we do?Find me a nice pvp server which hasnt target the donates.I speak about c6 now as your server was c6.If we pm you for a balance fact you never respond on time and sometimes no response at all,if we text you for donate ,you have responded before we even finish our text.Just come on dude.

As it seems you didnt log in to fix problems cause in all your seasons the server was totally the same with same problems and same bugs.Its a shame to lie.

You open l2reload without any fixes.Tyrants hit 4k with zealot.Dagger hits only miss with skills and normal hits 800-1000dmg critical.Archers were fail.

you should think clever mate.More balance.more players,more donates.Magic huh?

I also didnt join pvp zone ,i joined farm zone.Is diferent.

Fix your server and if you dont have time dont re open and thats it.

In your server if you dont farm with warlord and a damage dealer you wont get farm even in 1week.And in peace farm zone you couldnt use warlord.Whos gonna farm 1 by 1 the mobs when the drop is 25 adena and you need million ++ for full?

10 years of playing lineage2 and all you know is how to farm with a warlord.

There is a party farm zone where you go with  destroyer and have full items in 1 day if you want to.

There also are raidbosses you just need to gather one party and go kill them.

Stop repeating what you already said and stop acting like a smartass. If you are so smart create your own server, when you will get cancer from kids crying let me know then we can sit down and have a proper discussion. Now all you are doing is just attacking.

Edited by zemaitis

2 hours ago, zemaitis said:

10 years of playing lineage2 and all you know is how to farm with a warlord.

There is a party farm zone where you go with  destroyer and have full items in 1 day if you want to.

There also are raidbosses you just need to gather one party and go kill them.

Stop repeating what you already said and stop acting like a smartass. If you are so smart create your own server, when you will get cancer from kids crying let me know then we can sit down and have a proper discussion. Now all you are doing is just attacking.

To be honest I dont farm only with warlord dude.More than 10 years experience. )

We all know who acts like a smartass when he isnt.

When server is empty i cant make party to go to party zone.Isnt it?Like with bosses.And making bots is boring also. Trust me.

Secondly my life goal isnt to make server .I had more serious things to think and manage .I had my server with my team long time ago and we managed to keep alive every season with active community for at least 2 months.C6 pvp costum server.But you know years passed and we all have responsibilities.I have finished college  before some years and due to this my free time has also finished.My priorities now are much different.Many of us just want to spend some free time when we have the chance to play the game.So please stop spamming this caramel with"make your own server" all the time and try to fix your server since you have one and you re open it.

Something last,Do me a favor.Dont speak about cancer when you really dont know what it is.I can understand your iq and your age only by "When you will get cancer from kids..." 

Have a nice day and good luck with your server.

Edited by Sxizofrenis

27 minutes ago, Sxizofrenis said:

To be honest I dont farm only with warlord dude.More than 10 years experience. )

We all know who acts like a smartass when he isnt.

When server is empty i cant make party to go to party zone.Isnt it?Like with bosses.And making bots is boring also. Trust me.

Secondly my life goal isnt to make server .I had more serious things to think and manage .I had my server with my team long time ago and we managed to keep alive every season with active community for at least 2 months.C6 pvp costum server.But you know years passed and we all have responsibilities.I have finished college  before some years and due to this my free time has also finished.My priorities now are much different.Many of us just want to spend some free time when we have the chance to play the game.So please stop spamming this caramel with"make your own server" all the time and try to fix your server since you have one and you re open it.

Something last,Do me a favor.Dont speak about cancer when you really dont know what it is.I can understand your iq and your age only by "When you will get cancer from kids..." 

Have a nice day and good luck with your server.

Thank you boy, if you notice any new problems let me know. Good luck with building the perfect server.

Edited by zemaitis

23 minutes ago, zemaitis said:

Thank you boy, if you notice any new problems let me know. Good luck with building the perfect server.

Maybe i am older than you so dont call me boy .Secondly read my post again about building a server.We dont have all a goal to make money from l2 and creating servers in all our life.Some of us,considering me ,we make money with a real work and have more serious priorities.

thank you.

23 minutes ago, Sxizofrenis said:

Maybe i am older than you so dont call me boy .Secondly read my post again about building a server.We dont have all a goal to make money from l2 and creating servers in all our life.Some of us,considering me ,we make money with a real work and have more serious priorities.

thank you.

No need for your lectures about how to build a server, since you don't have anything to show. Talk to me when you have server.

44 minutes ago, Sxizofrenis said:

Get a life and a proper work to make money.Enough with you kiddo.

I already got a life, a wife and a proper work.

L2 is just hobby, that's why I don't have time to sit 24/7 and fix your bugs that you cant even describe :)

Learn to play L2, now in 10 years of playing all you know is how to play with warlord and bitch in forums.

Edited by zemaitis

10 minutes ago, zemaitis said:

I already got a life, a wife and a proper work.

L2 is just hobby, that's why I don't have time to sit 24/7 and fix your bugs that you cant even describe :)

Learn to play L2, now in 10 years of playing all you know is how to play with warlord and bitch in forums.

Yes you are absolutely right.Thats why i have sent you about 2 pages of fixes in skype .And you never asnwered me.You even didnt say one 'thank you' .So yes i only bitch in forums.Because i dont know how to describe them.Come on dude get serious.

You act like kids that use only one statement.I told you about farm with warlord and you are the one who spams it like a bitch. Any more real statements?

Your server is trash and after 1rst day is always empty due to un balance and bugs.Whats your side about this?

And of course i am not playing anymore your server to describe the bugs to you.Kiddo.

Edited by Sxizofrenis

17 hours ago, Sxizofrenis said:

Yes you are absolutely right.Thats why i have sent you about 2 pages of fixes in skype .And you never asnwered me.You even didnt say one 'thank you' .So yes i only bitch in forums.Because i dont know how to describe them.Come on dude get serious.

You act like kids that use only one statement.I told you about farm with warlord and you are the one who spams it like a bitch. Any more real statements?

Your server is trash and after 1rst day is always empty due to un balance and bugs.Whats your side about this?

And of course i am not playing anymore your server to describe the bugs to you.Kiddo.

Just out of curiosity, how old are you to call me a kiddo?

Edit: Thats what I thought :) 

Edited by zemaitis