Freya & Antharas Lair Effects ?

AccessDenied

Question

Just a fast question, switching between 2 projects, first one when you enter in Freya castle the blizzard effect like tornado starts, while in the 2nd one it never happen.

The code doesnt start any effect upon the event.. Just spawn mobs e.t.c thats all. Client is the same in both.. so what trigger this blizzard tornado effect? 

I want an idea like it's server side? Client side?

(Same in antharas lair e.t.c) 

Edited by AccessDenied

8 answers to this question

If it was Zone effect it would work from the moment i enter in zone no after Freya state 3 ...

I cant really remember how it works..but on state 3 there is the last transform of freya or im wrong?

I cant really remember how it works..but on state 3 there is the last transform of freya or im wrong?

Yes but the code of freya doesn't change any effect or zone or anything.. 

I saw the part where freya change it just spawn it, spawn the mobs and order attacker. after a cinematic video . 

Even in L2j (high5) it doesnt have this blizzard tornado effect but it has other effect that castle is destroyed and pieces floating around..

idk how this happen

Edited by AccessDenied

Just a fast question, switching between 2 projects, first one when you enter in Freya castle the blizzard effect like tornado starts, while in the 2nd one it never happen.

The code doesnt start any effect upon the event.. Just spawn mobs e.t.c thats all. Client is the same in both.. so what trigger this blizzard tornado effect? 

I want an idea like it's server side? Client side?

(Same in antharas lair e.t.c) 

by blizzard tornado effect you mean this ? maxresdefault.jpg

by blizzard tornado effect you mean this ? maxresdefault.jpg

Well i found the packet after searching one by one that refer to blizzard tornado that happens in the middle of the area

now i have 2 more problems which refer to client mostly:

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/209374-glacier-spawn-effect-missing/

and the effect you show in the picture that happens when the freya cast a skill 

Generally i coded Freya from scratch and i  try make it realistic by adding those effects (blizzard tornado which i did,  and the glecier animation)

Ps. i fixed also the blizzard effect on screen (the photo u posted) now the only one left is the Glacier animation effects

Edited by AccessDenied