Skill Enchant Bug

kamakura

Look!lets take them from the beginning!1st i dont in which server this quest is availabe(cause i havent checked this yet)2nd)this is a quest you get from aden magic guild and this way you enchant your skills.when you take the quest you must acquire Book Of Giants.when you take it instead of pressing learn skills you press enchant skills and its done.

with simple words its not bug/exploit/or a kind of program.it is an ingame quest on very low exp server:P

cy around

i cant connect :( i change my host  to

127.0.0.1  local host

89.186.66.247  L2authd.lineage2.com

89.186.66.247  L2testauthd.lineage2.com

and nothing i am connecting to official not to l2kilah.. what happend some help?

mexri stigmhs pianei  ston official  ston bnb k  ston L2signs k ston elite(ston elite einai polu spastiko to quest k pio duskolo)  w8 na to dokimassw k se allous srv :P

The guy is meaning something different. I think he's a player of Dragon-Network.

Anyway: Skill enchant bug allows you to get skills of other races. I changed a char of myself for a sws/bd/pp/bish/ee - da/he It had some skills of sws/bd/etc so it isn't a real sub just there's someway to get those skills. You had to do it with HLapex, and it doesn't work anymore on Dragon-Network. So, forget about it.

The guy is meaning something different. I think he's a player of Dragon-Network.

Anyway: Skill enchant bug allows you to get skills of other races. I changed a char of myself for a sws/bd/pp/bish/ee - da/he It had some skills of sws/bd/etc so it isn't a real sub just there's someway to get those skills. You had to do it with HLapex, and it doesn't work anymore on Dragon-Network. So, forget about it.

it's not dragon-network i need it for .. but another server .. so if you could send me a private message i would be thankfull

OMFg Are you guys serious or smth?? Skill enchanting is official looool ... Start char on lets say bratz do 3rd class quest get to lvl 78 (so enchant chance is highest and skills dont brake) when you finish the quest you get 5kk + Giants book go to haradrins etc etc there are many teachrs to enchant skills like oren hight priest etc.

• 5 months later...