Skill Enchant Bug

kamakura

this seems to work on c4off files ... dunno how or what exactly it does (i think u can get skills from other classes (i'm guessing subs) on your main class) .. i just know it exists ... so if anyone got any info i'm making a request.

this seems to work on c4off files ... dunno how or what exactly it does (i think u can get skills from other classes (i'm guessing subs) on your main class) .. i just know it exists ... so if anyone got any info i'm making a request.

You mean "Enchant Skills" bug ?

(Nothing to do with Multiclass anyway...)

You mean "Enchant Skills" bug ?

(Nothing to do with Multiclass anyway...)

yes ... that bug .. like i said .. i know only it exists ... not what it does exactly .. i was just making assumptions

yeah i heard that you can make your skills ++++ and it is not a bug it's in the gasme options!

In some servers you can enchant your skills and it's not a bug...

In L2 Light server for example you can enchant fighter skills in Warriors Guild at Aden. I had a "Double Shot +10 Power" :D

in some servers it works...it is a simple quest you get it from Aden's Magic guild.when you go to the magisters there is learn skills and enchant skills.that way skills they become a little stronger.not available in PvP servers.

greek:den pianei se olous tous srv.einai ena san quest pou to pairneis apo to magic guild ths aden.otan milas stous magisters se exei thn epilogh learn skills k thn epilogh enchant skills.anti na pathseis learn skills patas enchant skills k ginontai dunatotera.dld px exeis ena skill +6 ktL.twra akribws den xserw se poious server to exoun energopoihmeno alla standar stous PvP den nomizw na pianei.einai gia xamhlo rate tupou x1 x2 x10.

Guest Thanos47

to enchant a skill from all this i know u need a book of giant..and if u enchant like the acumen lvl 3 after the acumen buff is 24 minutes :P

kk ppl i have found a server with npc skill enchanter..max enchant skill is +20 and the book of giants are in custom gmshop...its a italian hight rate server(60-100 ppl on always)..for  how to connect go here http://kilah.teamplay.it (simply put this host in your updated client

127.0.0.1 localhost

89.186.66.247 L2authd.lineage2.com

89.186.66.247 L2testauthd.lineage2.com

remember to register an accaunt on top-right of the page)....bye

I think you can search a similar server by yourself...I only add a contribution to this thread..that isn't a list of enchant skill server's. bye bye