Npc Appears As Rabbit

DjNanos

But it is related to client :p

Npcgrp, npcname. If its truly custom, then textures are required as well.

Thats why I said related to client. Errm and there is no better section. All that 'request and support' is bullshit.

Edited by SweeTs

Replace files we mentioned. If still Rabbit, open the Npcgrp, find by name or simply by high, new id and see that files its using.

Edited by SweeTs

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Hello and welcome in my topic.   Some months ago i started working on Classic: The Kamael version. After some weeks I get idea "create a Classic High Five"   Why?   I started working on the Classic High Five client because after a few years of playing Hi5 I stopped enjoying it and didn't see the potential in it anymore. Maybe wrong servers..   My base is L2jMobius, but remaking the project to Classic High Five.   So, what is currently state?   Base Classic The Kamael client: Implemented missing quests for The Kamael Updated NPCs and Items Updated spawns Fixed Instance, now working perfectly Added Retail Ranking System Updated Fishing Fixed some client side .dat files Fixed Castle Sieges Added new Transformations Fixes for PrimeShop and VIP Timed zone locations added Fixed Fortune Normal and Luxury event ...   Hi5 Implementations: Added Fortress Siege - require client update Added new teleport locations to retail teleport - require client update Added Valakas AI and associated scripts - require client update Added Freya AI, zones, npcs and quests - require client update Added Pet system with Pet Managers - require client update Added Kamaloka instances - require client update ...   My customizations: Completly reworked Community Board - Schema Buffer, Merchants, Find item, Events and registering, Bug report, Statistics, FIle Editor, Players commands, Discussion forum, Clan tab reworked and fully implemented, Players tab with many function for player like compare player vs player, show sell, buy, craft, recomendations, sorting players, Raid Boss tab with show drop and state and how players near RB and more fuctions added Admin control panel is fully reworked and implemented new function  Admins can real time edit NPC files in XML     I am still writing down everything that has already been done, but there is so much that sometimes I forget something. I'm gradually adding everything to Discord.   And finally why I writing here...What is your best things in old High Five?     If you want to talk about the project with me, you can join me on Discord https://discord.gg/AW64QCj8   Gallery of screenshots are in sections Showcase on Discord. I will publish the first public version shortly. A new public version will always be available every month.    
    • hi, how did you solved the problem with nonpcname? Because i encountered the same problem
    • Dear Dexters of lineage2dex.com   Registration open, you can login on web panel, choose NEW-Interlude [x30] server and create game account 🚀 Server start - April 20 19:00 (UTC +3) 🕒 Beta start - April 16 ➡️ Server announce - https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16624/ ➡️ Basic server description - https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16520/ ➡️ Patchnotes (all changes from Union server) - https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16630/ ➡️ Roadmap for Spring season - https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16631/ 📢 April 16 - 19:00 (UTC +3) we start Beta on New season server!  ➡️ During beta test will be available OBT Manager (NPC Eva) in Giran with all necessary items for test. ➡️ We run 7signs in 1h cycle and Oly 24/7 ➡️ Server setup on Beta same, like will be on server start ➡️ On Beta will be restrictions for skill enchant lvl: 20 max for 2nd profession, 10 for 3rd profession ➡️ We strongly recommend visiting beta. Check the concept of the server before it start. View the NPC Buffer, Shop, Services. Files you can find here: https://lineage2dex.com/files Register Master Account (if you dont have it) - https://lineage2dex.com/reg You need download game client, run updater, choose NEW server and click repair. If you already have our game client, just make update in updater.  Or you can download updater unzip it on empty folder, run it, choose NEW server click repair - updater will download all necessary files to play. For NEW server, you need create new game account on WEB panel.
    • +27655767261 AUTHORISED DEALER OF HAGER WERKEN EMBALMING POWDER. in Johannesburg, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Zambia, Namibia, Angola. Hager weaken embalming powder is Used for preserving human remains by treating them (in its modern form with chemicals)to forestall decomposition. The intention is to keep them suitable for public display at a funeral, for religious reasons, or for medical and scientific purposes such as their use as anatomical specimens.[1] The three goals of embalming are sanitization, presentation and preservation (or restoration).Embalming has a very long and cross-cultural history, with many cultures giving the embalming processes a greater religious meaning. Specific uses are: sanitization, presentation and preservation (or restoration). Types of embalming powder are dependent on the purity and colour. PURITY ON   COLOR.  Pink 98%. White 100%, hot compound 100%. Radioactive and compound at more affordable prices. Call the Quality merchants at +27655767261. Hager weaken embalming powder price with discounts depending on the quantity and refine, Starting from one kilogram upwards. Originally made in Germany, Branded as Hager Weaken Brands Ltd. Only serious buyers should contact  customer service distributor on CALL +27655767261
    • +27655767261 AUTHORISED DEALER OF HAGER WERKEN EMBALMING POWDER. in Johannesburg, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Zambia, Namibia, Angola. Hager weaken embalming powder is Used for preserving human remains by treating them (in its modern form with chemicals)to forestall decomposition. The intention is to keep them suitable for public display at a funeral, for religious reasons, or for medical and scientific purposes such as their use as anatomical specimens.[1] The three goals of embalming are sanitization, presentation and preservation (or restoration).Embalming has a very long and cross-cultural history, with many cultures giving the embalming processes a greater religious meaning. Specific uses are: sanitization, presentation and preservation (or restoration). Types of embalming powder are dependent on the purity and colour. PURITY ON   COLOR.  Pink 98%. White 100%, hot compound 100%. Radioactive and compound at more affordable prices. Call the Quality merchants at +27655767261. Hager weaken embalming powder price with discounts depending on the quantity and refine, Starting from one kilogram upwards. Originally made in Germany, Branded as Hager Weaken Brands Ltd. Only serious buyers should contact  customer service distributor on CALL +27655767261
  • Topics