So, What Do Would You Like To Play ?

sotid

Hello , I would like to hear  you would you like to play ? (PvP server) (Interlude)

I am getting ready of some servers so  what you do you like?

I am currently preparing for the future some servers, I like my self multiskill whitch I already made(learn skill from npc ) with many customs futures.

I have ready a non - custom stuck sub server also main +5

maybe a normal pvp server? with customs or without . A good vs evil server? a mid rate pvp server?

Give me your answers so I can make a server that doesnt go down as most of servers right now that you like to play and things you would like to see ingame maybe.

Edited by sotid

ok weird comments , not what I expected. and SweeTs I dont care about money believe me I just want to make a server that ppl would like to play thats all if that is your comment about.

Edited by sotid

You won't collect much votes/opinions. You won't create a server everyone enjoy. It's 2k16, the enjoy server few few days, weeks, month or two and bb. Another one.

Just create a server YOU would like to play / see.

well I dont care cause I have a job , making a server is just a hobby for me and not a way of making money :). The only reason I asked for opinion is cause I would like to make a server that ppl like to play and have fun like old times.

I guess you guys dont really want this , well anyway I will try my best alone .

Lock the topic.

I would like to make a server that ppl like to play and have fun like old times.

The thing is.. No matter what you do, people will not enjoy it like old times. So, such topics doesn't have any sense and you won't get any votes/opinions. Even if you do, it's one or two, so.. Still pointless.

Think about features, introduce them and you may get opinions.