Best classes for multisub? (6 subs)

Well has u say thisis U would  change only 2 things to the subs u choose:

u said:

Now im using... Tyrant/Destro/Paladin/Bishop/Cardinal/Warcry

And i tell u That to get the best u should Do this

OverLord[base]/Destro/Paladin/Bishop/Cardinal/tyrant

Well whit over has main u get much more p def After whit pala and destro Much more p def  whit pala and tyrant atk speed and There only 1 problem u said Bishop and cardinal (This 2 classes are the same xDD 1 is 2 change and the other 3 xDDDD)

So in that empty space i recomend u to choose an archer like saggi or Gs

^^

Paladin / Dagger / Phantom Ranger / Doomcryer / Destroyer / Tyrant (If you can use totems and fist fury with other weapons, elsewhere make a Phantom Summoner).

ITEMS: Heavy armor, Dagger + Shield, a Bow.

When you're near to the enemy use Dagger + Shield and when enemy goes away use slow + bow.

sry, lol i put bishop and cardinal hahaha, i was thinking in other things, i got warlok plus.

exte, i dont use heavy because it gives no casting speed so when i use boa with draco light i heal x5 times faster, reuse of frenzy rage etc...

hmmm... And what if i preffer to fight with nukes? what collect for much defense and big c.spd+c.dmg? ;>

if server dont have npc buffers

Sps , Ol , Bladedancer , Es , Sword singer , Bish and Elemental summoner <--- Best nuker combo in my opinion

With this you will get Fullbuffed char with ~33% krit rate (66% with valakas )

Bischop is for better heals then Es and Body of avatar buff + mass ally res

Elemental summoner is perfect for nukers ( decrease mage reuse time buff + tranfer pain )

Ps : it will only work if server have Mp pots because your mana will be fast down after songs & dances 

For fighters

Overlord/Tyrant/Destro/Paladin/Cardinal/Warlock

Overlord is to start with, you cannot sub it and it has neat toggle skills for p.def and p.attack

tyrant = all for attack speed, destroyer = frenzy, palading for angelic icon and all tank skills, cardinal = imba heals, warlock for having transfer ain and the cat buff

For mages, it is overlord/<mage class>/paladin/cardinal/dagger class<human best> (fo speed and UE)/elf summoner, for the most c.speed you can get.