[MaxCheaters]Vote For MaxCheaters Tournament!

Would You Like To Make A Channel And A Tourtament?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Like To Make A Channel And A Tourtament?

• [!]..::Yes::..[!]
    • [!]..::No::..[!]

As NITROUS SYSTEM said to another topic he dont care for regroup to make an another tourtament With MaxCheaters Dota Players...I Make This Topic To Ask You If you Like to make a channel with maxcheaters dota players and we join to channel with a Posted Date..

With Help from a Global Moderator or WOW Moderator we organise that and we decide the gifts..

I Want vote from WOW Moderator and Global Moderator and also a reply with your opinion..

Thnx For Reading!

i appreciate that gropacas a cant host because i leave to a village and all knows that villages dont have good line conexion..

i read again the NITROUS SYSTEM Topic and he said that he join but he dont organize that...

so he cant host..NobLe when u are online tell me if u can host to repply or to private message..Thnx!

i think the prob was that we aranged the tournament too soon and many ppl forgot..

it should be aranged at least two or even three days before...

Also, i suggest that this get-together shouldn't be a tournament because, but just a game

Yeah right but people must get a REALLY good incentive to go there. Last time only 4 people came.

And that's bad, the others tottaly forgot something we were planning for weeks, we even went to a net 5.55 to be on our time and it didn't happen. Damn, gropacas was even sick but he left home to come -.-

yeah...

i really aggree with you..i get the job and i pm 3 days before the toutarment..

also a clan of mxc will be make it..WE MUST ONLY TO WANT!

im in ;) last days back when tournament was held none in north menidi has phone/internet because they were making civil works in that specific area x0ax0a0x0a

my suggestion is not fighting we against us but pawn the others with the creation of a clan xD

if we cant find 10 or 8 guys to play we vs us and have 3-5 only we can gg the others in a pub :P

yeap i agree with but..i say a something diferent..

i say to make a game and then we choose the best...

it like unfair but alla members join but we need the 5 players who is the main  team..

Poll it and if i say -beep- correct me!