Stable L2J Interlude Server Pack

Ogis

Question

Hello, I was looking past 3 days through forum and couldn't find what am looking for so decided to ask you peeps..

Am looking for stable L2J server pack, can be clean or other servers pack that I could play with and someday might host interlude server with it ;)

And which L2J Interlude pack is most reliable these days?

(I use to have L2 pvp server 5-6 years ago, I think I used L2j archid packs or some La2base pack which was paid back then, but I see nowadays there's huge amounts of different developers...)

so please don't tell me to use that search button because I did used it and just want someone to advise me which pack do they prefer themselfs so I could try it out and visit this awesome maxcheaters community more often.

Thank you peeps, respect ;)
(Please add links of where I can download, or sort of little bit of instruction if required to do something hardcore b4 doing stuff)

*Don't have money and don't preffer to buy any packs of yours, I am alrite even if it's just clean server pack that I could modify tho.*

7 answers to this question

aCis, frozen your only free choice. Since ru packs are paid.

Sure, you can find some ru old shared pack and you are ready to go. You may success even with worse shared pack if you are lucky enough :D

Edited by SweeTs

Hello, I was looking past 3 days through forum and couldn't find what am looking for so decided to ask you peeps..

Am looking for stable L2J server pack, can be clean or other servers pack that I could play with and someday might host interlude server with it ;)

And which L2J Interlude pack is most reliable these days?

(I use to have L2 pvp server 5-6 years ago, I think I used L2j archid packs or some La2base pack which was paid back then, but I see nowadays there's huge amounts of different developers...)

so please don't tell me to use that search button because I did used it and just want someone to advise me which pack do they prefer themselfs so I could try it out and visit this awesome maxcheaters community more often.

Thank you peeps, respect ;)

(Please add links of where I can download, or sort of little bit of instruction if required to do something hardcore b4 doing stuff)

*Don't have money and don't preffer to buy any packs of yours, I am alrite even if it's just clean server pack that I could modify tho.*

None is right now stable but you can use l2jacis free rev for a start or become a customer to.take the updates on new revisions...but dude without money you cant open a server..

None is right now stable but you can use l2jacis free rev for a start or become a customer to.take the updates on new revisions...but dude without money you cant open a server..

I own VPS from previous project that I've sponsored long time ago, it was sold and VPS still active for another 13 months

I own VPS from previous project that I've sponsored long time ago, it was sold and VPS still active for another 13 months

Vps is not a big think to open a server advertise is the big problem and needs more money than one vps