Dont Buy Adr From Faken

micbarpia

private bot = best bot

Anyway,SmartGuard always tries to block adr and adr tries to bypass it.I have no idea how is that possible anyway (Did they bypass it 100 times or what?).

Instead of supporting those,get a private bot and gg.They wont block it coz that needs too much time spend

if you sell your private bot to unknown ppl it will not be private forever, author might limit sells and accept joke money, but even this way sooner or later you will face unhappy guy who will gladly post your files all over the net.

if you sell your private bot to unknown ppl it will not be private forever, author might limit sells and accept joke money, but even this way sooner or later you will face unhappy guy who will gladly post your files all over the net.

Well i dont fully agree with ur arguments and the reason why ,its just because the key itself which is neccesary to use the bot itself.Without it,u cant log.

If u dont give keys to 0 post people ,u will be fine for long.

Adr and Smartguard supposed to be "enemies",so having 2 "enemies" instead of 1,it will make it pain in the ass.

So its all about how many people will actually use it,and if they have braincells to be "stealth" and not afk farm in front of GM.

They wont even bother if the amount of people are low .Also,it will take so much time to block it,since people wont have idea how it works.

i wouldn't expect any braincells from end users :D

getting license is not a problem if they already know you exist, they can msg you under any name, get in contact with someone banned for botting and ask for access and so on - no way to handle all cases.

i wouldn't expect any braincells from end users :D

getting license is not a problem if they already know you exist, they can msg you under any name, get in contact with someone banned for botting and ask for access and so on - no way to handle all cases.

As i said,keeping low profile and giving it to non-kids,it will secure several months of freedom.

Anyway,they have to block it somehow,learn how it works and there u go,u can bypass it again.

Thats the reason why they wont bother with a low profile private bot

people cry cause somebody block bot, faken is good guy cause he always write something like this to known people. i think to everybody, i always get compensation. shit topic. cry babies

http://prntscr.com/c9f2ac