[Super-Exploit]All Say You -beep-ing Donator!Check IT!

sτrίkε-

Well, I guess that this should work only in a few server now.

Great Job, Strike.

I don't think that it will work!

why u think it ? if still work in some serve...

i dont undestand what that bug make...

any can explain me

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

IT IS A REAL BUG

in order to make 5k cast speed is simple  :P you must start a new char mage whatever mage you want.Then you buy blue wolf light.After buying the blue wolf you make a sub elemental summoner you make the sub 76 lvl and then you take the 3rd class.Then you make a bishop as a sub 76 lvl then a necromancher 76 lvl and then whatever mage you want and you will have 5.2 or 5.3 k casting speed!!! :P

IT IS A REAL BUG

in order to make 5k cast speed is simple  :P you must start a new char mage whatever mage you want.Then you buy blue wolf light.After buying the blue wolf you make a sub elemental summoner you make the sub 76 lvl and then you take the 3rd class.Then you make a bishop as a sub 76 lvl then a necromancher 76 lvl and then whatever mage you want and you will have 5.2 or 5.3 k casting speed!!! :P

I lol`d, u made a reply on an existing topic to tell us this? its not a bug, its a stucksub server, its normal..

Yeah it works, a long time ago...

L2CORE PvP And MultiSkills! : Not work now!

L2Death : Server Closed

L2Prophecy :Don't know

Fixed on L2CursedWorld ://FIxed

lol bug is too old cant work... its here a year+++