Vote System

iAlreadyExist

Question

i am not lazy i dont have knowledge to do it.

yes bro you are big lazy ... and you talk about knowledge ? 

You can create a new Map, store IPs/vote time of players who successfully voted and save the information on server shutdown/load it on server startup (on a newly created DB table). Then add a simple check when someone tries to receive the reward, if the IP is stored and 12 hours haven't passed then player can't be rewarded again. Also keep in mind you'll possibly have to add code to properly maintain this table (ex: expired IPs get deleted).

this post is on this topic 1 month ... 

open your eclipse and go to 

net/sf/l2j/gameserver/datatables/BookmarkTable.java

see how can save and load from db and create one new file like this for your vote manager

and if you don't have knowledge. don't you hurry , will slowly fix

same story again guys if i can do it i will not wait 6 months stop spam my topic with bullshits pls and calling me lazy

do you think im java coder who code thinks from 50 years?

i can apply patches and edit thinks nothing more i cannot code

now comes the part where u tell me this thing 5000 times again and again maybe?

if you can't make such a simple thing quit already im gonna talk to you honestly right now because i had 100 noobs in my overwatch games this night

WELL

acis needs brain and fingers to be set up and still you will have problems quit developing at all or start reading some books and get on it.

dont expect every thing in hand.

All guys like you just make the community dirtier with your crappy servers, you divide the players from server to server, so delete eclipse delete server files

find a good server and go back to your player position this is where you belong.

you wont make me quit dont bother spaming.

Edited by haskovo

same story again guys if i can do it i will not wait 6 months stop spam my topic with bullshits pls and calling me lazy

do you think im java coder who code thinks from 50 years?

i can apply patches and edit thinks nothing more i cannot code

now comes the part where u tell me this thing 5000 times again and again maybe?

you wont make me quit dont bother spaming.

I try to guide you to fix it alone .. im not spam your topic ... but now i think you need only ready fix and you don't need to learn java ... gl lazy

pirama don't try to apply logic to this guy please. I tried to help him too and he said i was spamming as well. Funny fella actually :D

Edited by Versus

i have try to make it many times but i dont understand anyway stop reply to my topic if someone want to make it and share fix for everyone thx

and Pirama u cannot tell people lazzy just becouse they dont understand :)