Retail Like Rush Skills - Shadow Step Etc..!

Arverion

Question

Hello MAXCHEATERS, First of all : i wanna say that this is a Request and i can pay for whoever gonna help me with it ..

So, most of us know how Rush skills and shadow step look in retail and in l2j here you can see what i mean 

Rush vs Rush :

Rush vs Shadow step : 

https://youtu.be/BR1o5nvIiUY?t=296

so the point is i already have a live server and i am getting lots of reports about this matter ..

i use :l2sunrise pack and i already reported on their forum about it months ago and yet no real action has been taken, ignored maybe the answer .. but you guys know how live  server goes when players think that the server Administration is Ignoring those kind of reports and the Online is getting lower by the time !!!

In the end i just need a skilled guy that Quickly save my Server's A$$  :D  and as i said i'll pay for it !!

Goodluck  8) !

Edited by Arverion

Main point is Rush skills must drive it's caster to the last location that his target was in before the caster use his Rush and same thing to (Shadow Step) !

means that if there is 2 players in a fight using Rush skills in the same time on their each other they should switch their locations and that is Retail .. also Shadow Step when player1 use Shadow Step on Player2 and in same time Player2 use rush on Player1 then they just go to  the last location that both of them was in in the same time they used those skills , so after all i dragged those videos to show you guys what i mean ..

it's just much better play style and i want to make my server perfect !

Edited : Check this out for rush skills

and this for : Rush Vs Shadow Step

Edited by Arverion

I've been dealing with skills for quite some time and I can tell you from now that

Main point is Rush skills must drive it's caster to the last location that his target was in before the caster use his Rush and same thing to (Shadow Step) !

is totally wrong.

Rush target location isnt fixed before cast... its during cast, and definitely not at the end of cast.

I've been dealing with skills for quite some time and I can tell you from now that

is totally wrong.

Rush target location isnt fixed before cast... its during cast, and definitely not at the end of cast.

ok then , how do you explain those videos ? 

i want it to work that way and i can pay for it !

Looking at those videos, it's like both players pressed the skill in the same time as the distance is the same. That's why both 'missed', teleported to 'previous' location. I believe.   :P

Looking at those videos, it's like both players pressed the skill in the same time as the distance is the same. That's why both 'missed', teleported to 'previous' location. I believe. :P   

it's not 'missed' it's the retail system also for Walking target means if your target is moving you just teleport to his last location once you used the skill .

and that explain why  both 'missed', teleported to 'previous' location.

No idea. Should be easy to do, like store the x/y/z while pressing the skill and use it on skill launch.

Yeah, i think so too .. and that's why i made this topic because i am not a skilled Developer !!!

Does anyone actually knows how a DAX skills work ? Lol

What do mean with that ? 

if even you know what is retail means you wouldn't post this comment .. if you read it correctly you should see that i said i can pay for whoever gonna do it and i don't care about how he\she do it !

if even custom system or anything like that i don't care just to make it work as retail that's what i care about !!

Edited by Arverion