Report Lucky Dice For Scam Kai Spam

pirama

xaxa idiot pirama you blocked me on skype and left the assembla without help us compile the source , that files are when you compiled them to upload them to my assembla dont LIE IDIOT.

You will get banned too for no valid proofs so have fun.....

The commits was wrong as i said at previous topic and now you continue the drama and posting the same shit.
Any proofs ?? NO

Also i remember exactly what happend , when u scammed us i told you give me 5 min idiot and i will find who you are ... after 5 minutes i found who you are and where you living and you blocked us like chicken.  :lol:  :lol: 

I am at vacation maybe i will be late to reply so i leave moderators action means no enough proofs suck my !@#$%^&*(  :troll:

Blocked

http://imgur.com/a/D1TBG

I am waiting full photo of paypal transaction why you hide the email ?? You try to get me banned and creat topics with no valid proofs and you know that i dont even send you the money and was the guy who wanted to open the server and i am just helped him...

So i am waiting the email of the paypal account :) :)

opos agapate egw ratsistis se tetia themata den eimai ( o kathe enas kani oti theli stin prosopiki toy zoi )

ama thes na to fonazis esy kai den fobase oti kapios mpori na se kraksi .. ti na soy kanw egw ... sto eipa apekso ap ekso oso mporoysa

alla eimaste se report session as minoyme entos thematos :)

O my god εισαι τερμα ουφο... ελπιζω μονο να τρολλαρις αλλιως παρε τον vorfin και μπειτε σε κλινικη και οι 2

xaxa idiot pirama you blocked me on skype and left the assembla without help us compile the source , that files are when you compiled them to upload them to my assembla dont LIE IDIOT.

You will get banned too for no valid proofs so have fun.....

The commits was wrong as i said at previous topic and now you continue the drama and posting the same shit.

Any proofs ?? NO

Also i remember exactly what happend , when u scammed us i told you give me 5 min idiot and i will find who you are ... after 5 minutes i found who you are and where you living and you blocked us like chicken.  :lol:  :lol: 

I am at vacation maybe i will be late to reply so i leave moderators action means no enough proofs suck my !@#$%^&*(  :troll:

Request ban this guy too like i get banned for no enough proofs.

Blocked

http://imgur.com/a/D1TBG

I am waiting full photo of paypal transaction why you hide the email ?? You try to get me banned and creat topics with no valid proofs and you know that i dont even send you the money and was the guy who wanted to open the server and i am just helped him...

So i am waiting the email of the paypal account :) :)

oi apodiksis einai oles sto proto moy post .... idiot ? kai me eklepses kai me les idiot ? molis se ekana report gia na fas ban kai se ayto

Edited by pirama

Περιμενω πως κ πως τη στιγμη που θα μπει ο Js η ο MvS και θα πει ενα Perma banned bb κ locked. Σιχαθηκα με αυτον το αρουραιο που υπαρχει εδω μεσα.

Εμένα είπες αρουραίο; Συνεχίζεις να με προσβάλλεις;

kai egw se exw pi apires fores klefi ... alla epidi eisai den prosbalese kai to pernas asxoliasto

Εμένα είπες αρουραίο; Συνεχίζεις να με προσβάλλεις;

Αρουραιε, υποκειμενο, υποκαταστατο, ανιδεο, αδαη, τετραπληγικο παιδακι, πηγαινε πεσε απο τον 5ο με το κεφαλι κατω.

Τι θα μου κανεις?

Εδώ δεν ξέρεις να βάζεις το source στο svn και το παίζεις developer με codes του ovenus

pios einai o ovenus ? h mana toy ton kseri h einai o dev soy ?

Edited by pirama

Θες να μπω με TeamViewer μαζί με τον justice να μας φτιάξεις 1 2 codes από αυτά που μου ζήτησες; Γιατί εσύ την είδες πολύ τρελός coder.