[Share][No proof]Fighter FX v7.2 - Improved Edition

keops

thanks i'm going to test it on vista x64 and post the result thanks again

Edit : it dosent work on vista

etctl6.th.jpgthpix.gif

try executing that whithout extracting it from the rar

• 1 month later...

Can anyone tell me if that works on condition zero? Can I use this program when I play alone with bots pliz answer my questions

it appears to have support for cz although i never tested it and don't know which versions are compatible. and yes, you can use it with bots in both listen and dedicated servers.

thanks man but I haven t tried it yet because one friend of mine downloaded it ,and his kapersky anitvirus showed him some arros. Is it safe? You have already understood that I am very interested in this program, thanks

thanks man but I haven t tried it yet because one friend of mine downloaded it ,and his kapersky anitvirus showed him some arros. Is it safe? You have already understood that I am very interested in this program, thanks

I've tested it, safe.

look:game select>i choose condition zero but then? Keops is using as example the counter-strike(But i want condition zero) hax0r or anyone else can u tell me in the steam patch directory with what to fill in? Also, tell me about the steam parametres(i want to play just with mobs) and the other settings .thanks you very much answer me

oh but mr moderator I just need help which is rellevant to the topic.Cant you try for me on CZ since you have more knowledge than I have(all this talk will end commenting me as spammer, so give me usefull info for all the questions above If you can). I am not adressing just to hax0r

look:game select>i choose condition zero but then? Keops is using as example the counter-strike(But i want condition zero) hax0r or anyone else can u tell me in the steam patch directory with what to fill in? Also, tell me about the steam parametres(i want to play just with mobs) and the other settings .thanks you very much answer me

game select should be condition zero, steam path should be hl.exe and parameters -game cstrike or -game czero or something. look in your game dir, that might help.