L2 Server

Hello all, Im making a new pack for a server, the name maybe not 100% will L2W.I.P

Its gracia final based on L2jServer pack.

Mid Rate: x50

Start Level:1

Max LvL: 100 (99 100%)

Donate System (light one)

Account Protection with Ip Checker

PvP Pk List with Item

A task scheduler for everything (events etc)

A custom boss engine (credits anarchy)

Fake Pcs (not 100% working)

quiz event with .quiz cmd

random fight 10v10 (cmd not ready)

.res command with payment

.report that checks if player is botting to jail him

.online command

also online players will be shown on login

.mailread/.mailsend (mail system from pauler)

.menu/.char_menu

.changepassword

last hero event with registrastion commands

.castle

Achievement Manager

Wyver Teleporter (1 with full trip and one with instant trip)

Buffer with simble buffs

Ruins Mod Instance

I'll add more instances soon

Random Npc (every time you click it will pop a different html)

Vote Gatekeeper for pvp map

Barakiel Boss will give noblesse

An ultra raid will give hero ulti restart and noblesse for whole pt

Raids will flag you with a chance to flag

Raids can speak when you fight them

When you kill a raid there will be an announce

PvP System that changes the title with the pvps

A panel that pops up when you die with killers items

Clan leader kills will give the clan clan rep

Xp And Sp for each pvp

Skills for PvPs

Crazy Rates Event

Drop Monsters Event

Hide & Seek

Solo Event

All events arent full ready!

Announce for hero and clan leader

Custom Starting Items For Mage And Fighters (they differ)

TvT

Champion Mobs

Wedding System

Mana pots used like hp pots like a buff

Topzone/Hopzone/L2network vote system , with command that opens alone at ur brouser the sites

When you die u see ur killers hp

Hp/Cp/Mp regen is increased when ur sitting

Armor Enchant Effects at +18

Max Enchant: +20

Chance for every scroll: 75% (every  +1 the rate will be decreased by -1)

Crystal Scrolls will set enchantment at the safe enchantment when you fail with them

PvP Reward with items

Social Action Of Victory on enter

Farm Server too with tiered items (Dynasty, Icarus, Vesper, Vesper Noble)

PvP Farm Zone with flag

Killer Zone (the player who has the most kills in this zone will be rewarded!)

I may missed some features

Im searching for stuff for the server, also id like to listen if u like the features and what more to add (ill add more for sure) or what to remove

Thx in advance

I don't really know how do you open server with this level of english.. I mean.. How the fuck do you write script's, event's, descriptions?

Edited by .Elfocrash
My eyes

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• I can use this folder system for High Five offline server?   The folder does not have a l2.exe file.   Thank you very much if anyone can help me.   https://drive.google.com/file/d/13kU-g_4JJ-sP-kg2F7pqkUOVKmQdubFm/view
    • I know, but...every time I have problem with IP address setup 😞
    • ENGLISH As you know, we have always profiled in the development of Java emulators, we continue to do our favorite thing, and now we have the opportunity to provide you with services in the field of private development of L2 assemblies Essence, Classic and High Five, which we have been doing in recent years, we have not been working on basic builds for a long time and work only on contracts for the world's best projects. These are the best builds we can offer, we have test servers and we can show them to you on the test, and if you are very good at gameplay, you will see a big difference in the quality and detail of the official content compared to the basic builds. These are the best top solutions in the world, which are currently used to implement the largest projects in the world. We guarantee 100% implementation of all official content. If you have any questions about testing, discussions, etc., please contact our studio and we will discuss everything. At the moment, you can get acquainted with the preliminary information and prices for Private L2 contracts here: Private Server packs L2 Essence 464, 447, 388, 362, 286 protocols Private server packs L2Classic Private server pack High Five РУССКИЙ --------------------------------------------- Как вы знаете мы всегда профилировались на разработке в сфере Java эмуляторов, мы продолжаем заниматься своим любимым делом, и сейчас у нас появилась возможность предоставлять вам услуги в сфере приватных разработок L2 сборок Essence, Classic и High Five, которыми мы занимаемся последние годы, мы уже давно не работаем над базовыми сборками и работаем только на контрактах для лучших мировых проектов. Это лучшие сборки, которые мы можем предложить, у нас есть тестовые сервера, и мы можем показать их вам на тесте, и если вы очень хорошо разбираетесь в игровом процессе, вы увидите большую разницу в качестве и детализации официального контента по сравнению с базовыми сборками. Это лучшие топовые решения в мире, которые на данный момент используются для реализации крупнейших проектов в мире. Мы даем гарантии - 100% реализации всего официального контента. По вопросам тестирования, обсуждений и тд - пишите по контактам нашей студии и мы все обсудим. На данный момент вы можете ознакомиться с предварительной информацией и ценами на Приватные контракты L2 тут: Приватные Сборки L2 Essence 464, 447, 388, 362, 286 protocols Приватные Сборки L2Classic Приватная Сборка High Five -------------------------------------------------------------- Contacts: Telegram: https://t.me/L2scripts Whatsapp, Viber: +1 (916) 226 1910 С уважением, Администрация !
    • I can sell it. If you are interested just pm.
  • Topics