[SHARE] how to bypass nProtected

waspy

its actually quite easy!!!!

just take original system folder (by original i mean retail) and take l2.ini file from the server system folder u wish to bot!!! copty l2.ini to original adn lunch walker!

works like charm for me!

i hope it works for u as well!

dunno! so far i have tested it on 2 interlude servers (i wont mention them here cuz i dont wna them to be some how protected agian)

but as far as i understand l2 (and well eee , lets face it- its not much) it schould work! :P

it was shared before as kayo said

well i dont have that manyposts myself! and i figured it out myself!!! SO i couldnt know that it has been posted So i posted as my own discovery - cuz it was my own :P sory for bothering u ppl! :P

Humm i tried that way and didnt work for me! And playing on http://www.l2-illusions.com/.  They dont have BakedIce, but i heard some people saying that they have a new anti-bot, nprotect or something like that.

My problem: After opening walker, redirect l2.exe, i click on RUN and nothing happens

Humm i tried that way and didnt work for me! And playing on http://www.l2-illusions.com/.  They dont have BakedIce, but i heard some people saying that they have a new anti-bot, nprotect or something like that.

My problem: After opening walker, redirect l2.exe, i click on RUN and nothing happens

Do you sure, about clean l2 system? If it is really clean it should atleast launch the game, just may have problem in logging... that my opinion

when i use it, it gives me error with millons of numbers hahaha, must reinstall client as i see...