Interface Edited Causes Lag?

Hello folks,

I've recently edited my Interface.xdat file, removed some stuff in some windows, and when I open those windows or make an action which involves these windows, I get like 1ms of client stuck.

Does it has something to do with the deletion of category childs or something like that?

If yes, or if it has happened to some of you, how can I fix that?

Thanks

Inventory slots (cloak, belt, bracelet). When I open or close the inventory, everything works fine. But if I equip or unequip an item, the client freezes for 1ms and continues working okay.

you something missed while u edited the interface can u show me a preview ?

All I did was: right click on the item I wanted to delete -> Delete

How can I show you what I've done?

I can past you Team Viewer if you want

All I did was: right click on the item I wanted to delete -> Delete

How can I show you what I've done?

I can past you Team Viewer if you want

you tested that on game right? so everything you changed are in-game too so a picture via pm would be okay so i can see what u missed and i can help you

you tested that on game right? so everything you changed are in-game too so a picture via pm would be okay so i can see what u missed and i can help you

Sure, I've tested it ingame. I'll send you the picture and after we solve this I'll post the solution :)

Sure, I've tested it ingame. I'll send you the picture and after we solve this I'll post the solution :)

(Almost Fixed) 

Fixed.

Re done it and I have come to the conclusion that you DONT have to delete stuff. Just hide it (like deleting textures, etc).

so everything is perfect now? :D

Yup.

Conclusion: you can delete items with [Texture] extension, but if you delete items with [Other] extension, you will have a little freeze because packets send information but doesnt find the spot to put it.

Fixed and done.

Thanks a lot @Celestine !!

Yup.

Conclusion: you can delete items with [Texture] extension, but if you delete items with [Other] extension, you will have a little freeze because packets send information but doesnt find the spot to put it.

Fixed and done.

Thanks a lot @Celestine !!

Locked.