Acis Change Price On The Shop

rlfem123

Question

Hello to everybody . How i can change the price on grocery and all sellers like fishers , merchants etc...? i change int price = item.getReferencePrice() / 2; that with int price = item.getReferencePrice() / 1000; in RequestSellItem.java but without success .Im using acis package if you need more information can ask me.

7 answers to this question

Ohh They are so much products. How i can change all to 10 adena for example.

The simpliest way will be java\net\sf\l2j\gameserver\datatables\BuyListTable.java

line 95

buyList.addProduct(new Product(buyList.getListId(), item, price, restockDelay, count));

to

buyList.addProduct(new Product(buyList.getListId(), item, 10, restockDelay, count));

Hello again mm i need character to sell on the merchants for cheep if you understand me. If im Player and im going to sell some items but merchants buy them for cheep. 

Hello to everybody . How i can change the price on grocery and all sellers like fishers , merchants etc...? i change int price = item.getReferencePrice() / 2; that with int price = 10; in RequestSellItem.java but without success .Im using acis package if you need more information can ask me.

this?