Need Someone To Create Me A L2 Server

hi there ... the reason i want to do this is, because i think there are no more l2 server that worth lose  time on them ...  i don't have the time to create a proper l2 off server because of work .... 

I need someone to create me a good l2 off interlude server  with the instruction i want and help understand the development of it (i already create a few server but as i say'd i am not a developer, only as a amator to lose time and enjoy it ... )

If anyone is interested to lose some time and make some easy money, leave me a pm or a comment how i can contact you ...

i will not put my contact address because of spawn .... 

I will pay in real money for this 

thx 

hi there ... the reason i want to do this is, because i think there are no more l2 server that worth lose  time on them ...  i don't have the time to create a proper l2 off server because of work .... 

I need someone to create me a good l2 off interlude server  with the instruction i want and help understand the development of it (i already create a few server but as i say'd i am not a developer, only as a amator to lose time and enjoy it ... )

If anyone is interested to lose some time and make some easy money, leave me a pm or a comment how i can contact you ...

i will not put my contact address because of spawn .... 

I will pay in real money for this 

thx 

I'm not sure about this

Well i mean most of the time it was "qq this user took my cookie" and now its.. yes whats that ; O

Oh my 6th anniversary is comin. Gotta bake a cake

Edited by Szakalaka

Well i mean most of the time it was "qq this user took my cookie" and now its.. yes whats that ; O

Oh my 6th anniversary is comin. Gotta bake a cake

I know used to add people in Death List but i pause a bit and i'll take a break.

That girl is the model of my 3d character in case you missed it...

GZ5Ce4O.jpg

I know used to add people in Death List but i pause a bit and i'll take a break.

That girl is the model of my 3d character in case you missed it...

GZ5Ce4O.jpg

Make me similar avatar for this dude.That dude is a beast Kappa

lfDNV30.jpg

Make me similar avatar for this dude.That dude is a beast Kappa

lfDNV30.jpg

Tell me this is PH else imma jump out of my window LEL

He is batman inside the bin aka jar of superman

and he also know JAVA,nese

Edited by AccessDenied

Tell me this is PH else imma jump out of my window LEL

He is batman inside the bin aka jar of superman

and he also know JAVA,nese

He is actually Javanese... probably lives somewhere in Java island. :lol:

He is actually Javanese... probably lives somewhere in Java island. :lol:

Do not say this word in this forum, java is a forbidden word.. quick hide it/delete before Elfo see it and start flaming about C# again.