classic [L2OFF] Lineage II Eternal Sin

ZOUMHSESL2

plz dont make me laught with this server, varka ketra toi rbs can be killed solo so easy, barakiel dont make  u nobles when u kill it, gear penality doesnt  work (40 lvl full s grade no big deal) , raid curse doesnt work , enmity ghosst ramadal (65lvl) kiled by party 78+ lvls, mm spoil so retarded, 5 mobs spoiled and full inventory and clan wharehouse full, i tried pm u from the server start and u just dont answer,same ur admins, even when server had 22 ppl online xD dont open server without test

Edited by dracula1991

23 minutes ago, dracula1991 said:

plz dont make me laught with this server, varka ketra toi rbs can be killed solo so easy, barakiel dont make  u nobles when u kill it, gear penality doesnt  work (40 lvl full s grade no big deal) , raid curse doesnt work , enmity ghosst ramadal (65lvl) kiled by party 78+ lvls, mm spoil so retarded, 5 mobs spoiled and full inventory and clan wharehouse full, i tried pm u from the server start and u just dont answer,same ur admins, even when server had 22 ppl online xD dont open server without test

server have been tested with 23 players already almost 2months, everything you write is just fake, post me a picture to see everything you say ;) words is just words.

lel iam not going too download that shitserver system, its a waste of free space,ur server is fake eternal sin, nobody test, if u want proof read global chat, "server bugged" "what a buglando" " why staff never answer" plz dont call me lier, ur just bad admin deal with it

btw i had icon of grade penality but mine stats didnt change so if penality is just fake icon that means something is wrong and tell me how is possible too necro 79 lvl can kill solo barakiel 70 lvl , 1.3k dmg each hit, i dont even had 2 stuck fighters in texture and there was 9 lvl diffrence without raid curse, u can check it but it wont change tht ur server  community is the lowest of all eternal sins bad copys

Edited by dracula1991

last think, check forum info about server ---> hard enchant rate, nice joke ,  first items i tried too upgrade was am  cultic set and dragonslayer duals, am went +7 duals went +11 and cultic + 6/6/7/8, all in 2 minutes xD SO HARD ENCHANT RATE STAR WARS CONFIRMED, and solo rbs was so funny, 3 hours after start i had top ancient weapon + 6, 5 raid letters is max 1.5 hour for decent player , btw hekaton died in less than 3 minutes killed by 1 sps with no bp xD and again i dont havve too bug him, minions bug themselvves when i hit hekaton xD

Edited by dracula1991

2 hours ago, dracula1991 said:

last think, check forum info about server ---> hard enchant rate, nice joke ,  first items i tried too upgrade was am  cultic set and dragonslayer duals, am went +7 duals went +11 and cultic + 6/6/7/8, all in 2 minutes xD SO HARD ENCHANT RATE STAR WARS CONFIRMED, and solo rbs was so funny, 3 hours after start i had top ancient weapon + 6, 5 raid letters is max 1.5 hour for decent player , btw hekaton died in less than 3 minutes killed by 1 sps with no bp xD and again i dont havve too bug him, minions bug themselvves when i hit hekaton xD

thanks for our report, everything fixed already.

1 hour ago, dracula1991 said:

so i was right?xD

You are playing on L2jAcispack on es-l2.eu . What else do you expecting? ES-L2 [ULTRA] the power of Rucera 3 now with pantom engine. :)

18 hours ago, ZOUMHS said:

You are playing on L2jAcispack on es-l2.eu . What else do you expecting? ES-L2 [ULTRA] the power of Rucera 3 now with pantom engine. :)

Whoooat ?:D  You have a heavy brain problem. I never used on es-l2 acis :D. It was always L2OFF. Now i am transferring to lucera3. How you dare to compare your trash files with lucera ? :D Also i am never using phantoms even if it includes on pack.

5 hours ago, Natzugen said:

Whoooat ?:D  You have a heavy brain problem. I never used on es-l2 acis :D. It was always L2OFF. Now i am transferring to lucera3. How you dare to compare your trash files with lucera ? :D Also i am never using phantoms even if it includes on pack.

yes you have use l2off files 300euro and now you change to lucera 3 from l2jbrasil share, [before get down the topic from brasil], hah kid.

10 hours ago, Natzugen said:

Don't compare me with yourself.  Look at this and shut your lying mouth forever.

And now are you sure everything fixed russian boy?

[ES-L2 Ultra] the power of lucera 3.

https://media.giphy.com/media/QgixZj4y3TwnS/giphy.gif 

Edited by ZOUMHS