classic [L2OFF] Lineage II Eternal Sin

ZOUMHSESL2

I did , they have a clan made in your server .The problem is that we need more votes.Ive seen some new players in the servers wich is a good start.

Edited by Otoko

Left the server with a friend of mine . Only we where voting . The problem is the server is empty but almost all major boses are getting killed as soon as they respawn. I dont like these kind of servers . GL with it.

Left the server with a friend of mine . Only we where voting . The problem is the server is empty but almost all major boses are getting killed as soon as they respawn. I dont like these kind of servers . GL with it.

If you like to talk us and help me to fix the problems inside the server, send me a e-mail here: zoumhs@hotmail.com

thanks for our help.

make new server like this but promo more for players to come.i like you keep long alove servers but need bring players

4 servers is too much for sure , make one and focus on that one , my suggestion to ZOUMHS , no hard feelings :)

Agree with Kidee . Make one good interlude server from all these junk ones that are dead now. Tho i feel sad for Es-l2. Was a good server in 2007-2007 . But then it had other Gm`s. Now ppl make only fake copy of it .No1 will bring back the best PvP server at that time ;) . Peace .

4 servers is too much for sure , make one and focus on that one , my suggestion to ZOUMHS , no hard feelings :)

Agree with Kidee . Make one good interlude server from all these junk ones that are dead now. Tho i feel sad for Es-l2. Was a good server in 2007-2007 . But then it had other Gm`s. Now ppl make only fake copy of it .No1 will bring back the best PvP server at that time ;) . Peace .

thanks you guys for your opininon, servers will not close.

I dont have to match time because the job, but im trying to do the best to touch the real eternal sin and i will do it for sure because i like it, already i know some bug reports and i will fix it soon as we can.

[5] Erica comming soon. Faction server. 

im trying to make the best gaming community at Lineage II Scene, i will keep the servers online for many many years. i will be the last one at lineage 2 scene ;)

2007-2017.

I dont have to match time because the job, but im trying to do the best to touch the real eternal sin and i will do it for sure because i like it, already i know some bug reports and i will fix it soon as we can.

im trying to make the best gaming community at Lineage II Scene, i will keep the servers online for many many years. i will be the last one at lineage 2 scene ;)

2007-2017.

like it makes sense when 0 ppl online :)

Omg why u wanna keep *many many years*  those servers if there are actually 0 ppl on them . If  u say u are working a lot irl , i understand but knowing that u don`t have time for your servers why u even bother reopening them or even making publicity over them if u know u cant be an active or a good GM because of ur irl time . U are just torturing urself.

2007-2017.

i hink that ur making a mistake with opening one more server if u dont have time for 4 of these u got already ;) if you dont have time buddy why dont you find one dev/gm or something to focus atleast on Eternal sin server , cuz people are interested (as i can see) in that one , just need support from players , and im sure you will get if you give to players and to a server some attention ;) as i said no hard feelings thats my oppinion , since there isnt any server to play around atm im killing my free time on Tera :)  i hope ES will go alive again (im tired of gold crap anyway 2-3 weaks playing like a monkey then server goes dead cuz admins mistake) . Cheers

• 3 weeks later...

i hink that ur making a mistake with opening one more server if u dont have time for 4 of these u got already ;) if you dont have time buddy why dont you find one dev/gm or something to focus atleast on Eternal sin server , cuz people are interested (as i can see) in that one , just need support from players , and im sure you will get if you give to players and to a server some attention ;) as i said no hard feelings thats my oppinion , since there isnt any server to play around atm im killing my free time on Tera :)  i hope ES will go alive again (im tired of gold crap anyway 2-3 weaks playing like a monkey then server goes dead cuz admins mistake) . Cheers

thanks for our post, im trying to do my best.

today fixed bugs already know like werehouse.

If u wont make any voting reward system , don`t even think of opening Es-l2 again :s.We need votes for ppl to come in , no1 will vote the server just for fun.There always must be a profit.All of the servers u opened by now doesen`t have the vote reward and there good servers wth cool features but if there is no publicity will die in 2 weeks as u can see the 3 x servers u have On now , there dead , always where so u need to do something else to make em work . Not all but at least Es-l2 ;)

Edited by Otoko

Administration of this project is unprofessional, also i have a interesting question for you. Are you brainless to RIP my website template for you server project? Is this professional, to make a project with just on copy HTML website without CMS ? Do you own work and use your own design. No need to stole it okay? 

P.S Logo is too maded by me. Also the original server of Eternal Sin was Chronicles 4, but you are just making a crap on L2J Interlude pack. If you bought the official domain of Eternal Sin for 1-10$, that does not mean that you made your project well. Respect old developers of this project also players.

I am working on the retail C4 Eternal Sin project at the moment. Soon i will announce you guys about the real Eternal Sin Project. Wait and do not believe such noobs, that simply can not make or remake such a design. 

Edited by 0cter

I want to get back in  L2-es c4 or at least the Int one . Im with u , make sure u pm me when its done and ty a lot Octer for ur interest to bring back the real pvp server we all miss .

Edited by Otoko