Why Do You Still Launch L2 Servers? Are You Hungry ?

Karasu_

This game is dead, leave it alone.

If you are hungry then eat snickers! seriously...

You don't even make any profit (maybe 500 euro profit max per server but that means you're just a hungry guy with nothing better to do and you will fail 10 servers to success 1 server that makes you 500-1000 euro profit in 3 months maybe). I see you still keep launching 50 new interlude servers every weekend. If you are that hungry at least try something else. Leave this game alone and find a better hobby, making l2 servers won't make you money in 2016, stop being so hungry and please stop wasting your money, you won't get rich anyway, use a brain and find alternative's.

2d3da7530c3a30af11ce67732337f83c.png

My hobby is weight liftin im doin it for years buddy and as for l2 its something classic that will never change in the heart of true mmo player. I have a full time job and im okay with that but you should stop acting like arabian sah i bet if i turn you upside down not any single euro will fall from your pocket.

Edited by L2Mytheon

I'm just talking about server owners, not about players. Server owners keep launching nonstop new servers every weekend ,they don't make any money but they still launch and make the game look like sh1t. This is just stupid. If you love the game, just play the game, don't come out with your new sh1t .tk server or whatever every weekend. Even interlude pvp servers which are the most popular right now, i see them fail miserably within first day but same owners still try and fail and do no profit.

Is just dumb already.

I don't see any love or heart put in any of these servers so they clearly don't release servers for fun or love for the game either. they expect profit in return but what's stupid is that they don't earn any money and still launch servers. They think they will success with 30 euro investment and everyone does the same thing. And the success in most of case "related to interlude pvp servers" is about making 1k euro profit per server which is very low and why they even bother?

I TELL YOU

BECAUSE

c6ff41af74341d621e786c7fbcaf2040036280a8

Edited by Karasu_

Karasu stop speaking about hungry people, from what i've heard you are the most hungry guy here, who ask people free interlude files and free help for open a garbage server, i speak from what i've heard from several romanian guys.

About makeing money with interlude servers... This business isn't dead yet, i still make money with my interlude servers, for you to know, i just made 700 euros last week, and i will make more in future

Karasu stop speaking about hungry people, from what i've heard you are the most hungry guy here, who ask people free interlude files and free help for open a garbage server, i speak from what i've heard from several romanian guys.

About makeing money with interlude servers... This business isn't dead yet, i still make money with my interlude servers, for you to know, i just made 700 euros last week, and i will make more in future

your troll is unnecessary since i never said such things.

And you definitely didn't made 700 euro last week. Trust me, i know better than you as i am far more experienced and i almost never fail with servers.

(I would believe you only if that was the first weekend since server opening, afterwards you will make 100-200 max per week and in 1 week or 1 month max your server will go extinct as there are other 100+ servers opening during that month and everyone will split between trash servers so doesn't matter in the end anyway.)

Edited by Karasu_

your troll is unnecessary since i never said such things.

And you definitely didn't made 700 euro last week. Trust me, i know better than you as i am far more experienced and i almost never fail with servers.

(I would believe you only if that was the first weekend since server opening, afterwards you will make 100-200 max per week and in 1 week or 1 month max your server will go extinct as there are other 100+ servers opening during that month and everyone will split between trash servers so doesn't matter in the end anyway.)

full items in my server cost 400 euro...

The problem is the new Shit servers . . . Always peoples do servers for money not for pasion like old times when servers was durable for 2 to 3 years like l2 Extreme Old Extreme Was one of the big servers ever that is history but Lineage 2 NEVER DEAD ;)

what is the point?

even if i make a good and stable server for everyone to play with friends and enjoy soo much, people will leave because nowadays l2 players change servers every 1-2-3 weeks...

so even if i try make a server like odl days, everyone will fail...

I'm definitely support the good private projects. Because you noobs don't deserve to get your hands on a good server platform. Stay on your bugged platforms, and try to reach this 700$ / week... :lol: