classic [L2Off] Me*shock

L0rD1K

image.png

Dear players and guests of our forum!

You waited for this event more than a year, attacked questions our forum, support, Skype and social nets, created offer subjects, made demands, hoped, trusted and here at last, the treasured moment has come — the announcement of the forthcoming opening is published.

We answer two most popular questions of our players:

Question: When the new server opens?
Answer: On May 13 at 20:00 on MOSCOW TIME

Question: What chronicles and reyta will be on the new server?
Answer: Interlude x100 PTS

Important information:

Features of the server:
The stable and reliable server in the spirit of Shock-World. We work without vayp since 2005, you can be quiet for the characters.
Modern version of the Extreme server. Classical balance, Craft PvP the server with the facilitated development.
The simplified receiving professions and саб a class, the quest of item increased tracks changed republic эпик bosses and many other things.
Weekly sieges, 7 seals in a week cycle, heroes of each 1 and 15.
Bafer with an opportunity to use a personal profile in the country, a global teleport from the city.
Special фарм currency from monsters 78+ and рб 70+, and also the shop for her including recipes and pieces on And grade.
The status of the nobleman and equipment S grades turn out classically.
Functionality for the personal computer of players in the city Florent.
The game server is called by the sonorous name — Me&Shock that was decided to be translated as I and Shock. And if literally, then Bag, good bag

Why such name? 

We put the forces, time, ideas, soul in this server that it left really interesting, driving, and the name is required to him corresponding.
Thought long, various arguments were used until one of colleagues has remembered the old rhyme which is thought up more than three years ago:

Our Shock opens
All of us are very glad
Receive dobra a bag
As an award

In the original, of course, he wasn't absolutely kind.) Old men will understand.
The game server is a fan, enthusiasm and fun for players, we want to give you him in full!

Now this rhyme and a name are pertinent. Because us and I think also you, the affected gravity and excessive pathos, opening positioning themselves as OPENING of YEAR, LEGENDARY, ELITE and UNIQUE servers has already got, we will leave to others. And we will open Me&Shock and we will work for each player at the server that everyone could tell that I and shock am cool!

I and Shock — the game world which we will prepare together with our players. 
In work on the server we will put the main emphasis on collaboration with our players. It is sure, for the next month at us it will turn out to become big solid team.

Together with you we will pass a long preparatory way. You will participate in all stages, make important decisions through vote, you will publish the offers, express opinion and choose the best conditions for game. You will try various joint actions and game tests.

All on a good bag — we are not greedy.: happy:

On start of boys and girls who behaved during preparation of the server well, participated in votes, tests and actions, wait for good bags with gifts. And all who behaved badly, wait absolutely for other bags, heavy.: biggrin:

The long-awaited server from the Shock-World team will open the doors on May 13 at 20:00 on MOSCOW TIME. Tell the friends, invite acquaintances and by that you will make Me&Shock more known.: sun:

Having read important information at the top of the message, ask the questions interesting you in this subject, and we with pleasure will answer them.

good luck on your project.seems well worked and has the potential of stable,long-term and long living server.

I must notice that your comment sounds like if he paid you to write it.

In my country politicians hire human bots to write proper comment's in online news sites.

It's very easy to distinguish such comments.

good luck on your project.seems well worked and has the potential of stable,long-term and long living server.

Thanks, we work for players and we try to hold a level above a fra of servers which work at most 1 month

In my country politicians hire human bots to write proper comment's in online news sites.

You are mistaken, we pay nobody, especially for comments, only pure methods of involvement of players. Just many began to play in general Lineage 2 from this project

true man, he is asslicker