Maxcheaters, Hello!

TouL

Another new member to your community. 
I am George almost 21 yo and i learned about this forum few days ago when i started playing l2 again, while i was searching arround for working bots :D

But private servers are little boring, i am thinking of starting on official, as i got plenty free time from now on, until i found a job of course...

Or should i start CS:GO?

Looking for a game anyway..

So hello to everyone :)

*For my first post i am gonna use Comic Sans as a font so you can give me some more love  :lied: 

Welcome and dont forget to read dem Rules

Already read them :)

So can u guys and gals give me your opinion about starting in l2 off (what serv, worth playing from scratch, are servers still active of players, any available working free or paid bot etc)

Also can someone help me with explaining me how can i get CS:GO cheaper than steam, i ve heard of some site that u can buy it from there to ur steam cheaper or smth like this. 

Of course there is google out there but if anyone can inform me i would apreciate it :)

Edited by TouL

Already ready them :)

So can u guys and gals give me your opinion about starting in l2 off (what serv, worth playing from scratch, are servers still active of players, any available working free or paid bot etc)

Also can someone help me with explaining me how can i get CS:GO cheaper than steam, i ve heard of some site that u can buy it from there to ur steam cheaper or smth like this. 

Of course there is google out there but if anyone can inform me i would apreciate it :)

Ok now write them on by one like u didn in pre-school on board.

I m not sure how it works,but it might be the currency (e.g being Russian etc,if u pay with e,its cheaper or smt like that).

Thats a guess tho

Edited by bravetobe

Ok now write them on by one like u didn in pre-school on board.

Hi to you too. :)

Write to who? I am the only one asking so i guess you mean to me..

No need one by one any kind of respond apreciating, I graduated the pre-school hard anyway, but i did :D

I m not sure how it works,but it might be the currency (e.g being Russian etc,if u pay with e,its cheaper or smt like that).

Thats a guess tho

Hm i guessed so too, thank you for the response :)

Edited by TouL