Compile Server - Set Up - Make Online - Add Java Codes - Client Modify 19/4/2016

>_< am sorry .. its my bad .. but u know when u search for a week about something to solve your problem so i can't shape my problem, i was lost :) .. thank you again 

If SVN is a problem, use IntelliJ IDEA instead of Eclipse. It comes with integrated SVN support and it's way better than Eclipse. :)

If SVN is a problem, use IntelliJ IDEA instead of Eclipse. It comes with integrated SVN support and it's way better than Eclipse. :)

What exactly are you trying to do? There is a guy who cant find different between windows 7 and windows 8 and he is watching a tutorial to learn step by step

and u come and say something ALIEN intelliJ wtf without a guide or something ? You just confuse him.. 

would u like to see a tutorial about eclipse and some random person tell you dont use eclipse use maven BB.. u would be like wtf is maven.. how ill do those things in maven..

What exactly are you trying to do? There is a guy who cant find different between windows 7 and windows 8 and he is watching a tutorial to learn step by step

and u come and say something ALIEN intelliJ wtf without a guide or something ? You just confuse him..

would u like to see a tutorial about eclipse and some random person tell you dont use eclipse use maven BB.. u would be like wtf is maven.. how ill do those things in maven..

It's way better and intuitive, only a person without any programming background can find it harder than Eclipse...

Btw, Eclipse and Maven are two completely different things, google it if you don't believe me. :lol:

It's way better and intuitive, only a person without any programming background can find it harder than Eclipse...

Btw, Eclipse and Maven are two completely different things, google it if you don't believe me. :lol:

Next time you spam in my topic, i'll pm Diana to spam you "please use the bump button" every 5 minute in your inbox LOL

Next time you spam in my topic, i'll pm Diana to spam you "please use the bump button" every 5 minute in your inbox LOL

I have a 'block' button, and I know how to use it! :lol;

LOL sorry for delay imma update soon..

Some mod make this stinky... i want keep it alive and update it...

Edited by AccessDenied

Some mod make this stinky

It is already "stinky", don't need to make it more. But if you insist..

t9XLz72.jpg

Edited by SweeTs

It is already "stinky", don't need to make it more. But if you insist..

t9XLz72.jpg

Come on dont post bullshit in a guide and as i said make it sticky

Edited by AccessDenied