Any one knows how to..........?

Well In hige rate servers when u use [For example]:

Wind Vortex after using this skill u can use

Wind Vortex Slug [batters an enemy with the force of their own Wind Vortex. Effective only on targets with an active Wind Vortex spell.] Well In 1 server i play Some guys hit me whit 2 or 3 Slugs on a role (That is why i ask this here)

Beacuse u r suposed to hit only 1 time :/ any one knows how the hell to hit whit that skill 2 or more times in a role? (the skill is low reuse time) Whit any Slug fire wind or water

[?]

i know what do u mean. this is bug......because this bug happens to a lot of HB server :P { i dont know about gracia servers }

i tried it too on a HB server with emu pack. it is easy just then u use wind vortex press the button of the slug many times...maybe it has effect. tried it with sps to a lot of servers and it had effect :P

try on mobs ;) and after to n00bs ;D

it happens alot...all i can suggest is to tap the skill button (f1 f2 or where you keep Slug skill on bar) very fast. and sometimes it hits 2 times (often i can say).

i did that but it didnt work ;/ may be whit a macro that has 2 slugs ... i will try that if it works i edit =]