[Interlude L2J]Line][Age Redemption

pankostrelos

not fair for the other ones who posted there favorites server... all server must not be sticky !

Bah...anyways... the server is pretty nice ...except when you get pked for no reason >.<

i am gonna open my l2j server on my pc p1 512kb 512 ram to get my topic sticky! Yeaaahhhh!! awrrr

Well without wanting to flame ...this post is funny...first the server is hosted in a Machine you never gonna have(lag starts from 90 players and its only a little and we gonna upgrade hardware even more)

secondly the work we have done IN MY OPINION is better than l2cursedworld...(den exw tpt me ton XxRxX apla lew tin gnomi mou) and Kazeno is far better developer than you mafia(pali kata tin gnomh mou)...and finally i dont care for whatever you say...

Well without wanting to flame ...this post is funny...first the server is hosted in a Machine you never gonna have(lag starts from 90 players and its only a little and we gonna upgrade hardware even more)

secondly the work we have done IN MY OPINION is better than l2cursedworld...(den exw tpt me ton XxRxX apla lew tin gnomi mou) and Kazeno is far better developer than you mafia(pali kata tin gnomh mou)...and finally i dont care for whatever you say...

did i say about yours server? i said I am I am gonna open an l2j server with these specs and at least i dont care if he is better than me or not , i can beat him if he wants to .. although i logged in , gremlins doesnt give exp , its full of lagg .. whatelse... just these i checked and i logged out ..

Ye Ye!

Chillout Guys!

1st.. About The Pro Dev Thingy

We Have Talked About This.

NONE Is a Pro Dev. ( From Here Though.. )

Forget That Shit.

Second. About Who Is Better Mafia Or Kazeno. Dunno , Never Worked With Kazeno.

Third . About Which Server Is Better , C'mon.. Its People's Opinion Not Yours.

If People Like The Server. They Join.

Cut The Crap , And Stop Acting Like 10 Years Old. (Im Not Talking Specifically)

did i say about yours server? i said I am I am gonna open an l2j server with these specs and at least i dont care if he is better than me or not , i can beat him if he wants to .. although i logged in , gremlins doesnt give exp , its full of lagg .. whatelse... just these i checked and i logged out ..

i asked 17 people and they dont have lag omg..and gramlins give 100% exp just checked now omg anyway look carefully our server and you will see there are things you cant do ( kata tin gnomh mou panta xoris na kanw flame)

Ye Ye!

Chillout Guys!

1st.. About The Pro Dev Thingy

We Have Talked About This.

NONE Is a Pro Dev. ( From Here Though.. )

Forget That Shit.

Second. About Who Is Better Mafia Or Kazeno. Dunno , Never Worked With Kazeno.

Third . About Which Server Is Better , C'mon.. Its People's Opinion Not Yours.

If People Like The Server. They Join.

Cut The Crap , And Stop Acting Like 10 Years Old. (Im Not Talking Specifically)

If you search a bit you will see how good kazeno is ...about the pro dev thing...nobody talked about PrO devs why you talk about things we didnt say....ANYWAY we are offtopic

Olokliros Pro Dev dn tha kathetai mono se enan server..Ola einai Customs xwris c/p..

Here Is Where i Saw it PankosTrelos.. ;)

why you are surprised??i dont understand why??

well if you mean about the lag issue about 60-70  players told me that they have 0 lag...only 5% of players lag and we gonna upgrade even more :/ anyway lineage2 servers is not only lag its mostly the game environment

why you are surprised??i dont understand why??

well if you mean about the lag issue about 60-70  players told me that they have 0 lag...only 5% of players lag and we gonna upgrade even more :/ anyway lineage2 servers is not only lag its mostly the game environment

who told you that they sticky servers that dont have lag? rofl ... and i can proof that your server is lagging via vids

ehmmm who stickied this server? lol

well mafia you see the way that noble talked about my server??he means that we have lag as i understood..and yes you are right sticky servers doesnt mean they dont have lag...and i dont need proofs i have seen in front of my eyes that the server doesnt have lag....i have gone to 4 internet cafe's  when server had 80 players and the people there had 0  lag and by the way many players(not only greeks)told me they have 0 lag..

who told you that they sticky servers that dont have lag? rofl ... and i can proof that your server is lagging via vids

Mafia Is Right

The Server Cant Be Sticky Because Of NO LAG

That Is Crazy

Then All Will Say That Server have No Lag

Oh!! Sticky!! Happy Face

Thats Too Crazy

Mafia Is Right

The Server Cant Be Sticky Because Of NO LAG

That Is Crazy

Then All Will Say That Server have No Lag

Oh!! Sticky!! Happy Face

Thats Too Crazy

no man... ok we got sticky but are all going off topic omg

also that doesnt mean if i get a mod with sticky rights into my staff he is definitely gonna sticky my server.. if a mod wanna do it , he have the right .. but noble says who sticky the topic and fakoykas said they told him he(Noble) did .. weird