Acis How To Add Table\delete Drop

Lancer

Question

Hi there! How to add droplist table into mysql tables. and how to add char_template table. or where edit char_teplate I want at start top no grade armor and weapon for my users. and how to delete all drop without adena in aCis. sorry for my bad english

2 answers to this question

Change start items go to chaar_templates and go to items1,items2,items3,items4,items5 and change the ids 

if you would like to delete all adena drops from all npcs you have to go to droplist table and find the ItemId 57 and delete all lines with items 57(adena)

Change start items go to chaar_templates and go to items1,items2,items3,items4,items5 and change the ids 

if you would like to delete all adena drops from all npcs you have to go to droplist table and find the ItemId 57 and delete all lines with items 57(adena)

Its not for aCis ! At aCis edit start items at C:\server\gameserver\data\xml\classes and I need delete all drop without adena. At aCis no droplist tables. All drop at xml files at C:\server\gameserver\data\xml\npcs but how to delete all drop without adena?