i think that we have to wait...

Topa

we have to waint untill a russian/koreanfarmer make a new program w/o hlapex working its going to be boring but something will show up

i wish :)

theres already another program but it also don't work :(

nah something like a laggy shitty program thats going to be patched 3 days afer everyone start to use it XD

russians are good at this

This is a call to the russians/hax0rs community:

Folks u have to make something... ANYTHING now l2 its boring w/o ppl laughing at gms because the have more stats than the admin... its boring to see uberdonators runing and u thinking WHy the exploit doesnt work i want to pwn him so bad... do this for me and all the assholes that want to have fun screwing with a new/fresh/unprotected server

RUSSIANS THIS IS UR CHANCE

:P:P:P

rly i need a new hax or somthing

gl

nah something like a laggy shitty program thats going to be patched 3 days afer everyone start to use it XD

Folks u have to make something... ANYTHING now l2 its boring w/o ppl laughing at gms because the have more stats than the admin... its boring to see uberdonators runing and u thinking WHy the exploit doesnt work i want to pwn him so bad... do this for me and all the assholes that want to have fun screwing with a new/fresh/unprotected server

gl

Tell me a C5 server and maybe i can laugh on the Gms for you... or i could give you items.... Just tell me a C5 l2j server with donators...

gl

Tell me a C5 server and maybe i can laugh on the Gms for you... or i could give you items.... Just tell me a C5 l2j server with donators...

almost every server has donators .. :) But whats if theres no donation system?

i try at all C5 server's in this World ..

in some newbie Servers (with Donate) hlapex work

the most fun is Zariche Weapon (multisell pack)

Summon 20 Zariche's and sprend it to other players .... DONATE GONE :P

• 1 month later...

guyz why is it always to our being based to Russians???cmon they are men as we all are  ok???we could all from MxB combine our skills and create something really laudible ok???i think that Maxtor should start thinking on making any campaign or sth abut ppl wanting to take part in creating such a programm and we could call it (i know it is too early) something about maxbastards ok???Maxt0r i wait for action about that as this topic has been discussed again :)

Farewell

MewMew

well.. i am from Lithuania.. and in lithuanian ~33% of us are russian, beleave me.. they are better with hacks then any country in the world... well japanese maybe are better but f**k them!  ^^

• 5 months later...