interlude Interlude Client With 071212 Updates + Windows 10 Compatibility

@Lord_rex Thanks for the share ;) , I need one link  no mega link because if you not have pay account can't download 3Gb,only 1GB free, and the first link not work , can upload to a one new link not mega link please , thanks.

• 2 years later...
18 minutes ago, capta1nhook said:

Привет, недавно перешел на Windows 10 Pro, загрузил этот клиент, но игра запускается. Экран входа появляется, но мгновенно вылетает без каких-либо критических ошибок! Любое исправление?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IuoDJTqcZBNVCQrUklK9G8jnOY_6Ugt-/view?usp=sharing

Clean System

Edited by Psygrammator

• 1 month later...
On 9/29/2021 at 9:00 PM, capta1nhook said:

Hey recently moved to windows 10 pro , downloaded this client but the game starts.Log in  screen pop up but instantly crashes without any critical error!Any fix?

On 9/29/2021 at 9:17 PM, Psygrammator said:

Hello, for which chronicle this link is? I have also just installed Windows 10 Pro and Lineage 2 C6 doesn't work anymore. Could you guys advise?

7 hours ago, Mantson said:

Hello, for which chronicle this link is? I have also just installed Windows 10 Pro and Lineage 2 C6 doesn't work anymore. Could you guys advise?

Interlude

Edited by Psygrammator

4 hours ago, Psygrammator said:

Interlude

But what's the point from this system? If I use it, anyway after I have to copy the server system, and got the same result again.. Very odd problem, never had it before. Turning on the game, just after the login windows shows the game pops out..

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
On 2/10/2016 at 7:08 PM, lord_rex said:
Here you can download the latest clean Lineage II Interlude client.

MIRROR 1:

MIRROR 2:

Links Dead... Any  can re-upload to Google Drive please not all have premium mega account and mega link are died too 😞 thanks you  🙂  for share and upload.

Edited by meier