interlude [L2J] Lineage Ii Drug

DownUnder

I joined the beta, check it out for a while and here is what I got to say about it:

Positives: 

Good concept of the server, the customs are quite cool (shared of course) but that's fine.

Farm zones and mobs are retail which means that the server is not over customized.

Now Here are the negatives:

bot is fully working ( shity captcha system is a no no)

Far too many shared NPC with some stupid effects, lagging the main town

The customs are not properly set, When upgraded to pvp set the set is not fully matching the description.

Lazy Farm zones, 5 minute job and done.

Hundreds of buffs = good luck balancing the classes.

In regards to classes they haven't been touched at all by the looks of it.

The PvP upgrade of the armor's does not state what exactly are you getting out of them. Pointless in my opinion.

NOW THE MAIN ISSUE I HAVE:

This server is trying is hardest to copy L2Perseus. It failed miserably. The Starting animation, the guide etc. all copied. Some texts doesnt match the armors given.

Will me and my clan be joining? Most likely not. The server seems rushed and its definitely not a beta stage. Look up what Beta stage means. This is 100% alpha stage. Definitely not finished and rushed.

If the negatives will be fixed. I will happily join the server as it has a good concept.

This server is trying is hardest to copy L2Perseus. It failed miserably. The Starting animation, the guide etc. all copied. Some texts doesnt match the armors given.

theres so many shitty servers who do this and it never works out

I joined the beta, check it out for a while and here is what I got to say about it:

Positives: 

Good concept of the server, the customs are quite cool (shared of course) but that's fine.

Farm zones and mobs are retail which means that the server is not over customized.

Now Here are the negatives:

bot is fully working ( shity captcha system is a no no)

Far too many shared NPC with some stupid effects, lagging the main town

The customs are not properly set, When upgraded to pvp set the set is not fully matching the description.

Lazy Farm zones, 5 minute job and done.

Hundreds of buffs = good luck balancing the classes.

In regards to classes they haven't been touched at all by the looks of it.

The PvP upgrade of the armor's does not state what exactly are you getting out of them. Pointless in my opinion.

NOW THE MAIN ISSUE I HAVE:

Will me and my clan be joining? Most likely not. The server seems rushed and its definitely not a beta stage. Look up what Beta stage means. This is 100% alpha stage. Definitely not finished and rushed.

If the negatives will be fixed. I will happily join the server as it has a good concept.

We are not trying to copy anyone, L2Perseus is a server with HF buffs on Interlude..On our last server we have the custom tutorial video..We are do this job since 2009. We dont need to copy anyone.

Thanks for all your reports and you will see our update list soon..

P.S We dont fix pvp armor yet for that they doesnt have description.

theres so many shitty servers who do this and it never works out

I do not copy anyone, lets see if it will works.

How Much Online .. ?

We dont have so activity cause of beta, we are staying like that for more 8 days and after we start BIG advertise and Grand opening will be about 15 March.

We are not trying to copy anyone, L2Perseus is a server with HF buffs on Interlude..On our last server we have the custom tutorial video..We are do this job since 2009. We dont need to copy anyone.

Thanks for all your reports and you will see our update list soon..

P.S We dont fix pvp armor yet for that they doesnt have description.

I do not copy anyone, lets see if it will works.

Well maybe not intentionally, but you did. There is far more issues with your server.

No instances

No variation in obtaining items.

The armors do not match the weapon looks.

What pack are you using? 

Get that anti bot sorted out, or otherwise your server will be infested with bots and die within couple of days. Make it more interesting or people as soon as they get top gear will leave.

P.S this is me being nice and trying to help you out.

Edited by Extreamer

Can you explane me what did you mean?

No instances

No variation in obtaining items.

About the armor & weapon set is a point of view for anyone.

Also about the Anti-bot protection as i already told you we will buy the anti-bot solutions from Asmodeus.

P.S : Thanks for your help !

Edited by DownUnder

Can you explane me what did you mean?

About the armor & weapon set is a point of view for anyone.

Also about the Anti-bot protection as i already told you we will buy the anti-bot solutions from Asmodeus.

P.S : Thanks for your help !

The farming is boring, there is no variation ( make some fun instances in random zones for cool drops both for solo and parties)

The farming is boring, there is no variation ( make some fun instances in random zones for cool drops both for solo and parties)

we are trying to create a code that every X hour a "Window" will'be open to the characters and they will vote about the Next Farm Zone & PvP zone.

Also about the party zones , we already have but we just waiting for the grand opening and the players that we will have!

When you open up the server?

he wrote before the grand openning will be about 15 march

also this server looks promising but you will need advertisement to get people at our days.. you have to spam mails, facebook groups of l2 , forums and  you have to buy some banners. This is the only way to succes with G.O then its in your hand to keep the players.

Edited by GodDamNeD

We have to finish with the Balance classes.

Then we will add some advertisment banners on Gaming Forums - Toplists e.t.c.

In the end we will'be ready to Open officialy.

Thanks for your great comments.

If you dont like custon servers why you entered here? There are many players that like some custom items in pvp servers like me if they are balance and not op stats like full casting speed and atack speed.

There are players who likes custom server and those that not like it.

We just finished with some problems with armor / weapon stats.

We fix the Custom Nobless RB and now drops Nobless Coins.

Finally we are still fix the balance classes.

You can still test our server & report us some bugs or issues.

www.L2DruG.com

www.L2DruG.com/forum