Problem To See Npcs On Acis Rev 345.

Authority

Question

Hello everyone I have a problem when wanting to see the project Custom NPCs 345 ACIS review let see if you can help me thanks .

Here I leave a picture of what makes me when I Put //spawn and Custom Npcs ID .

Leave Me A Mesaje Here Or Contact with me on Skype : L2FansAuth

nohdRc2.png

Edited by Authority
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

8 answers to this question

345 is one the most known leaked revision (I don't even need to say it ; if the guy was a Customer he would be at rev 358, if he was a regular free player he would be at rev 340), I don't invite ppl to help him, moreover when he can't apply dp side properly.

Use rev 350 when it will be free, in 2 revs. It will be probably released for public on February.

Finally, I invite you to use rev 360 directly when it will go out ; not that I need money, but the actual revision is FAR more stable and fixed. aCis community fixed the main stability issues on this current cycle (350-359), more than 100 bugs reports topics closed (I focused on this section).

Okay  .

Hello everyone I have a problem when wanting to see the project Custom NPCs 345 ACIS review let see if you can help me thanks .

Here I leave a picture of what makes me when I Put //spawn and Custom Npcs ID .

Leave Me A Mesaje Here Or Contact with me on Skype : L2FansAuth

nohdRc2.png

Xml id is wrong probably...you must edit npc on file xml then client npcgrp and npc name...check your gameserver console if you have any error on loading npcs.. Edited by Reborn12

Xml id is wrong probably...you must edit npc on file xml then client npcgrp and npc name...check your gameserver console if you have any error on loading npcs..

Yep I have Many Java Errors ....  ON GS CONSOLE .

Edited by Authority

345 is one the most known leaked revision (I don't even need to say it ; if the guy was a Customer he would be at rev 358, if he was a regular free player he would be at rev 340), I don't invite ppl to help him, moreover when he can't apply dp side properly.

Use rev 350 when it will be free, in 2 revs. It will be probably released for public on February.

Finally, I invite you to use rev 360 directly when it will go out ; not that I need money, but the actual revision is FAR more stable and fixed. aCis community fixed the main stability issues on this current cycle (350-359), more than 100 bugs reports topics closed (I focused on this section).