Unban Request..

AccessDenied

Hello, i request unban to my

account: WolfGiaS3na

Topic: http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/153623-compile-server-set-up-add-customs-make-online-add-java-codes-592013/page-4

Reason: I want update my tutorials that helped half of the community in many forums. Also its already 3 years.. 

Let me know...

Ps. I also want to add more tutorials in both code and client session and i cant.. so...

Edited by AccessDenied

Hello, i request unban to my

account: WolfGiaS3na

Topic: http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/153623-compile-server-set-up-add-customs-make-online-add-java-codes-592013/page-4

Reason: I want update my tutorials that helped half of the community in many forums. Also its already 3 years.. 

Let me know...

You can re-add those topics. 

Easy... ;)

Ps. I also want to add more tutorials in both code and client session and i cant.. so...

Why you need your old account to do that?

Come on! 

You're banned for some reason.. If you get unban, some members will make complaints because they wanted the same..

You can re-add those topics. 

Easy... ;)

Why you need your old account to do that?

Come on! 

You're banned for some reason.. If you get unban, some members will make complaints because they wanted the same..

You're right Baggos but i offer a lot of help and i want my old account back, is not like i scammed anyone or i stole something, beside if you open a random topic you gonna see everyone insult others even admins... at least i help and my intention is to help again.. forum can accept help and serious people or new accounts with 3 posts and spams and leeches.. right :) ?

Also for what you said i never said that others cannot request the same, sure if they care for their accounts go ahead and request it,,.

Beside WolfGiaS3na is my signature.. and my 1st account.. i dont want new e.t.c and also i dont request unban after 1 or 5 months i request after 3 + years

Edited by AccessDenied

You are requesting an unban, while you are spamming all the time with this account.... I just cleaned a topic in L2 section.

I was sure u gonna say this... let me inform you that ur L2moderator locked a topic of mine without ask or anything and after 5 min same topic opened by elfo.

What you say is really bullshit. you only notice spam nothing more..

Afcourse if i spam they will ban me but if le memer master spam its fun for everyone... fuck this..

PS. im sure there will be no action cause all Gold members and mods are friends ;) HF

Edited by AccessDenied

I was sure u gonna say this... let me inform you that ur L2moderator locked a topic of mine without ask or anything and after 5 min same topic opened by elfo.

What you say is really bullshit. you only notice spam nothing more..

Afcourse if i spam they will ban me but if le memer master spam its fun for everyone... fuck this..

PS. im sure there will be no action cause all Gold members and mods are friends ;) HF

With this attitude and these no-sense arguments, you request an unban ?!?!

I believe in this report you want to discuss about your account and not L2Moderators (you can create another report).

The question is that you have to answer the following.

Can you follow the forum rules?

I have asked Maxtor for your unban, under some circumstances, but I don't know if you really want to be unbanned....

Now, it is not my concern who is friend with who and it should't be yours.

With this attitude and these no-sense arguments, you request an unban ?!?!

I believe in this report you want to discuss about your account and not L2Moderators (you can create another report).

The question is that you have to answer the following.

Can you follow the forum rules?

I have asked Maxtor for your unban, under some circumstances, but I don't know if you really want to be unbanned....

Now, it is not my concern who is friend with who and it should't be yours.

my attitude is because my acc is banned for silly reason. what u expect me to respect when others no respect me? you should really care for people who really scam - spam instead of people like me who want make tutorials and help 

my attitude is because my acc is banned for silly reason. what u expect me to respect when others no respect me? you should really care for people who really scam - spam instead of people like me who want make tutorials and help 

You mention an action which is happened before years by another staff member.

Do you believe that you don't spam ? If yes, then we have a problem.

As I have already told you, I have asked Maxtor for your unban, under some circumstances.

Although, you must reconsider your actions/posts.

You mention an action which is happened before years by another staff member.

Do you believe that you don't spam ? If yes, then we have a problem.

As I have already told you, I have asked Maxtor for your unban, under some circumstances.

Although, you must reconsider your actions/posts.

did i ever say i dont spam? i just said that i spam but the reason i dont respect you (staff) is because staff no respect me ;)

you dont ban a guy who no spam and help the community just because he uploaded a gif :)

did i ever say i dont spam? i just said that i spam but the reason i dont respect you (staff) is because staff no respect me ;)

you dont ban a guy who no spam and help the community just because he uploaded a gif :)

Insulting gif - maybe you did it for fun, but it remains insulting and you were reported for that, I guess.

Respect or not - rules are rules.

I believe there is no need for further discussion, until Maxtor will reply me.

Insulting gif - maybe you did it for fun, but it remains insulting and you were reported for that, I guess.

Respect or not - rules are rules.

I believe there is no need for further discussion, until Maxtor will reply me.

ok i wait... even tho its kinda unfair but what i expect in a forum like this... that "higher rank people" no respect others ex le memer master.. anyways i wait.

And  you still didn't answer on MeVsYou's question..

Just forget about if they respect you or not, you got a change here, answer on MeVsYou's question if you're about to respect rules or not, if you want to receive some help, give some help back to him otherwise you'll never get your change.

And  you still didn't answer on MeVsYou's question..

Just forget about if they respect you or not, you got a change here, answer on MeVsYou's question if you're about to respect rules or not, if you want to receive some help, give some help back to him otherwise you'll never get your change.

there are any rules ?:D i got ban for "trolling servers" but there are nothing about it at rules xD

there are any rules ? :D i got ban for "trolling servers" but there are nothing about it at rules xD

I guess it was counted as spam and not trolling and spam is not allowed everywhere. Only on spam topics ofc

I guess it was counted as spam and not trolling and spam is not allowed everywhere. Only on spam topics ofc

Roses are grey, Trees are grey, my house is grey... i am a dog.