interlude [L2J] L2Order vs Chaos

Sahar

For those who still not know (how could you not know?) l2ovc server starts TOMORROW!! 18:00 GMT +2 

So get READY!! Buy food and drink, pay for your electricity and internet services, throw your cellphone to the river, lock the doors and pull down the shutters! Because once you start playing you will not want to stop by any means!!

[ES]

Jajajaja, re adicto! Mandame mp en el juego después. Soy Nasif siempre.

Si tenes skype o usas raidcall, pasamelo así me hablas un toque del server. Yo jugue muy poco las otras seasons. 

Un saludo!

wtf are those pathetic replies ? op spamming his own post with new accounts 25 january 2016 join date hahahha u are desperate bro

see u in-game old king acc

see u in-game old king acc

its clearly obvious tha those replies arent real wtf are u talking about see u ingame stuff u braindead kiddo

why do you qoute me to say random bullshit ? what is wrong with you people

For those who still not know (how could you not know?) l2ovc server starts TOMORROW!! 18:00 GMT +2 

So get READY!! Buy food and drink, pay for your electricity and internet services, throw your cellphone to the river, lock the doors and pull down the shutters! Because once you start playing you will not want to stop by any means!!

Ye so true, i play last l2ovc and quit after 10m.

tsev, if you actually use your brain for a few moments, you would realize that all these users are actually real and not related to me in any way, mods can tell aswell if they want, I don't mind.

Ye so true, i play last l2ovc and quit after 10m.

It's ok, I don't expect a faction server being suitable for everyone :)

You didn't even bothered saying the reason you quitted, and 10 minutes? you probably didn't even understand how the gameplay works if that's how fast you left, as 10 minutes is only needed to get your character ready with gear, class, buffs etc...

Anyways ontopic!

Less than 7 hours remaining people! :)

http://l2ovc.com

Edited by L2 OvC

its clearly obvious tha those replies arent real wtf are u talking about see u ingame stuff u braindead kiddo

why do you qoute me to say random bullshit ? what is wrong with you people

Tell me sherlock how is it that obvious something that's not even true?

if you are telling that you'll see us ingame, what's the point of saying we ain't real?

I've been registered and reading this forum for over 2 years, playing lineage for at least 6 years... about buttwhole and mixaogion.. I actually know both those nicknames from previous seasons, so I think they just created their accounts to give a nice comment about the server..

Please, join order, I wanna have s3xu4l intercourse with your 4nus

Kisses

Oh btw, 3 hours for server start  :happyforever:

After the most successful season which lasted more than 110 days, we have moved forward to a new beginning and opportunities to rise!

This season will offer unique rewards and challenges for players, including faction events, mini events, grand bosses and new maps!

Good luck to all players may victory be yours!