high five [L2J] L2 Sativa

pvpflu

Hello Fella's

Grand Opening 13.02.16 

Open Beta Test 01.02.16

barre.png

Here For You I Present High Five Mid Lineage II server

Now server is on other High Five pack with awesome updates and features, so all Players are Welcome to join and test it. From now You never be disapointed because You founded L2 Sativa server.

I guarantee!

12215677_1341363828019.png

If you are sick of servers that are boring and unstable with lot of bugs, destroyed by reckless Donations and want to experience again the true meaning of Lineage 2 in one stable and long term server, developed by professional team, fully dedicated to your satisfaction - you are in the right place.

It's very important to us that you share your views and give us suggestions for your preferred type of game server so we can gather all the information and make the project as good as you love it.

High Five Sativa 

Rates : 

XP: 42x

SP: 42x

Adena: 30x

Items Drop: 30x

Drop Spoil: 15x

Quests Drop: 5x

Raid Drop Items: 3x

Quest Reward: 5x

Quest Adena: 4x

Party XP: 2x

Party SP: 2x

GrandBossDrop: 1x

Enchant : 

Enchant Max Normal/Blessed: +16

Enchant Max Crystal: +20

Enchant Safe: +4

Simple Enchant Rates: 65%

Bessed Enchant Rates: 80%

Crystal Enchant Rates: 95%

NPC : 

GM Shop.

NPC Buffer.

Augmenter/Skill Enchanter

RaidBoss Manager

Bug Reporter

GateKeeper

Global GateKeeper

PK Protector

And more...

Features / Basic Information / Updates :

* Buffs, Dances and Songs Duration 1 hours.

* Buff Slots 24 (+4 Divine Inspiration).

* Dance and Songs Slots 14.

* Sieges and Territory Wars every Weekend.

* 2 Weeks Olympiad period: every 1st and 15th of the month there will be new heroes.

* Olympiads Max Enchant +6 (Items enchanted more then +6 have stats like +6).

* Macro Skill Force /Enabled

* GM Shop up to S84.

* Starting Newbie packages.

* New Ranked System 9 vs 9.

* Advanced Olympiad detailed Statistics .

* Auto Vote Reward System.

* Exclusive Anti-Bot + .Report + Captcha system.

* Special Vote Reward System.

Anti Scam - 21 lv

Drop list database Search Engine.

* New* Academy Search and Recruit system.

* New* Unique Augmentation System.

* New *Nexus Event Engine (10 minutes events, winner/lose rewards)

* Underground Coliseum.

* Party-Matching System.

* Sub-Class without quest, Max sub Level 85.

* Auto Learn Skills.

* Auto Loot.

* Geodata

* Offline Buffers.

* Offline Shops.

* New Auction System.

* Raid boss Status and Res pawn Times.

* Wedding System.

* Champions System.

* Vitality System.

* Frequently Updates.

* Xp/Sp/Adena/Drop elexirs (increasing by unique potions)

Duel system.

* High Five skill (100%).

* Sub classes without quest.

* Nobless without quest.

Reworked a lot of skills formulas and calculations.

* All high five quests finished and working.

AIO Command or NPC (all in one)

* Premium accounts system.

* Captcha anti bot-enchant system.

* .getreward vote reward manager

* Individual ingame vote reward manager.

* Killing spree system.

* And more :)

Service 12/7. I am looking GM

Clans official Invitation 

12215677_1341363828019.png

Every leader nowdays have to make hard decisions on where to play with his clan and why, we realise most of you have lost faith because of the increasing numbers of scam servers that open/close every month - but lets face it you want to provide the best gaming envoirment possible for your Clan

and a garantee that you ain't losing your time playing here and we wipe the server after 1 month. No quite the oposite. Characters here are forever and even if the server population goes way down you have the option to transfer your character to upcoming new Server.

image.pngimage.pngimage.png

image.pngimage.pngall_in_one.png

auto_skill.pngblack.pnggatekeeper.png

image.pngGm_shop.pngmini.png

comunity.png

comunity2.png

npc_buffer.png

Please Enjoy The Game Dear Players !

Edited by pvpflu

I think server wasn't tested before opening. Why? You can't play with warrior classes, 'cos they stop attack. And the info about rates isn't the same as IG rates. These are just few things. And I haven't seen admin. Who will solve this problems? :-\

I think server wasn't tested before opening. Why? You can't play with warrior classes, 'cos they stop attack. And the info about rates isn't the same as IG rates. These are just few things. And I haven't seen admin. Who will solve this problems? :-\

Does its hard to hold F1 ? and warriors will attack .

I am not so good . It is first My server, But I will fix it ASAP.

not you wont :D shut it down.. pack is shared, you cant even lauch the l2.exe

you have no idea about servers. im not hater or spammer

but im tired of wannabe homemade servers

If you tired why you commenting? Please understand others , some ppl creating good servers some no, but I dont have skills on that and I never stop learn something new for me. Go away and dont comment what I doned wrong or how bad my pack is cause not everybody are so "professional" like you! I just doing how I know and thats all.