[L2J] L2Titan

Darren7

You're all talking ''copy, copy, copy''. I played, the night b4 the beta ended and 2 days and still counting since the G.O. Played like 3 years on the old L2 Pride, with Smalls and his little Corrupted gang, and trust me, this is a change. You'll find 2 new farmzones, nicely GM's and a bucket of 15-20 people almost constantly online. 

# And that's why I don't put L2 Titan next to the others Pride fails. Because this GM looks for quality, not quantity. On server config and people also.

So if you wanna have some fun, I'll w8 all of you in-game.

Cheers!

You're all talking ''copy, copy, copy''. I played, the night b4 the beta ended and 2 days and still counting since the G.O. Played like 3 years on the old L2 Pride, with Smalls and his little Corrupted gang, and trust me, this is a change. You'll find 2 new farmzones, nicely GM's and a bucket of 15-20 people almost constantly online. 

# And that's why I don't put L2 Titan next to the others Pride fails. Because this GM looks for quality, not quantity. On server config and people also.

So if you wanna have some fun, I'll w8 all of you in-game.

Cheers!

Thanks mate

Guys i played to the server the gm jail with no reason and do a guy gm with no reason then that guy fucked up everything so dont join better find new server

Edited by Verendhiel

Guy i played to the server the gm jail with no reason and do a guy gm with no reason then that guy fucked up everything so dont join better find new server

Guy? nice english mate, first of all I never jail with no reason, we jail players using other party programs like tower, you were using bot and caught then you got jailed dont come here to be a victim dumb, and even I am the owner I can make GM whoever I want okay? so find a life noobish

I got life dude and i got more money that you will have in your life and i am 21 >.> so if you dont know what life means dont spam it here to all and say go find a life!!! cuz from the start you dont have a life so qq...

and yeah you are the game master and dev of the server but you must consider and the other players how they feel if they ssaw someone to become gm and destroy their gameplay with no reason. So stfu and look at your server that  you cant prevent anything :)

I got life dude and i got more money that you will have in your life and i am 21 >.> so if you dont know what life means dont spam it here to all and say go find a life!!! cuz from the start you dont have a life so qq...

and yeah you are the game master and dev of the server but you must consider and the other players how they feel if they ssaw someone to become gm and destroy their gameplay with no reason. So stfu and look at your server that  you cant prevent anything :)

Your english is so pro, about money I dont want to talk are you mind retarded?