Free L2J Services For L2Jacis...

Reborn12

I will give a Help to Newbies for L2jaCis projects what you need you can contact with me for what you will be needed...

Edit:I will dont open a server for you i will show you the basic for the setup how to edit customs how to add a java code....contact me here or skype...

Edited by Reborn12

lol

Why not there is people who needs some help like me on start someone had help me and now i will make it too.. :D

Why not there is people who needs some help like me on start someone had help me and now i will make it too.. :D

and what's the difference for example on adding a code to an aCis pack with adding a code to an L2JFrozen pack?

anyway, the help that you provide for me at least is non sense help, since on nowdays almost everyone knows what you can do, a good help for example could be if you could code someone's request

and what's the difference for example on adding a code to an aCis pack with adding a code to an L2JFrozen pack?

anyway, the help that you provide for me at least is non sense help, since on nowdays almost everyone knows what you can do, a good help for example could be if you could code someone's request

when im ready for java coding then of course i will do it but i dont have so much experience about coding addapt and add is ok 

But i want to help the newbies because i was one :D ..This is more training for me and other peoples will be learn easy from posting here.. :P

sorry for the bad english ..!!!

Edited by Reborn12

If you got time to spend, you should maybe make a wiki, or care about completing existing L2J wiki. The main problem of newcomers isn't really the organization, but how awful they code or adapt things (like missing brackets).

About aCis, specifically, there isn't that much differences in terms of conventions than latest L2J. Obviously I edit methods content and/or names, delete redundant methods or even create new methods I find useful, but I think you would learn more reading custom-adapted stuff from aCis customers boards rather than trying to explain what aCis offers. And I try to offer the same functionalities than latest L2J.

About L2JFrozen, I wouldn't say a word :D.

If you got time to spend, you should maybe make a wiki, or care about completing existing L2J wiki. The main problem of newcomers isn't really the organization, but how awful they code or adapt things (like missing brackets).

About aCis, specifically, there isn't that much differences in terms of conventions than latest L2J. Obviously I edit methods content and/or names, delete redundant methods or even create new methods I find useful, but I think you would learn more reading custom-adapted stuff from aCis customers boards rather than trying to explain what aCis offers. And I try to offer the same functionalities than latest L2J.

About L2JFrozen, I wouldn't say a word :D.

im trying to learn your java worlds into sources and trust me im working into this sources a lot of hours as i can...but i can offer this topic as a gift for new acis users...learn somethink new and remember old thinks is for me a good idea...that's is the reason for this topic...

sorry for bad english...:D

• 2 weeks later...

Hello mate.!

Sometimes helping is better than wiki!!!
It's like you say close the school's and let the students to study wiki!.
--> https://www.codecademy.com/ <-- Spend time that worth!

I have some questions --->

1. How to add pvp countable inside arena zones.
  2. How to close resurrection if dead char inside boss-zone and the alive char(who try to res the dead one) is outside of Boss-zone.  (but if both of players are inside boss-zone resurrection must be OK)
  3. How to make Grand boss when re-spawned to change Respawn_time to 0(at SQL) <!-- I think tryskell should change this in aCis project -->

i must put the codes into my l2jserver.jar via eclipse i just don't know good java Lang but i wanna learn.

If you just send me the codes i will figure it out were to put them.

I am using aCis rev 3.15 with many adapts from other L2jProjects.

Edited by hopakos

Hello mate.!

Sometimes helping is better than wiki!!!

It's like you say close the school's and let the students to study wiki!.

--> https://www.codecademy.com/ <-- Spend time that worth!

I have some questions --->

• How to add pvp countable inside arena zones.
  • How to close resurrection if dead char inside boss-zone and the alive char(who try to res the dead one) is outside of Boss-zone. (but if both of players are inside boss-zone resurrection must be OK)
  • How to make Grand boss when re-spawned to change Respawn_time to 0(at SQL) <!-- I think tryskell should change this in aCis project -->
i must put the codes into my l2jserver.jar via eclipse i just don't know good java Lang but i wanna learn.

If you just send me the codes i will figure it out were to put them.

I am using aCis rev 3.15 with many adapts from other L2jProjects.

Edit:I will dont open a server for you i will show you the basic for the setup how to edit customs how to add a java code....contact me here or skype... as i have said i will make this thinks and dont java codes..im not so good with java too..but im trying to learn..now i have no time for all of l2 parts im working a lot of hours to my work... :D

But you are using an old revision..

To my revs server there is random spawn on navicat and config too..for bosses and grand bosses...now for pvps i think needs a check if isnt countable let me think and test somethink when i have time and i go home..

Edited by Reborn12

He is using Gold like pack shared by Trance, newbies and wannabe admins everywhere. It is not worth to help him.

Edited by SweeTs

He is using Gold like pack shared by Trance, newbies and wannabe admins everywhere. It is not worth to help him.

This is a reason too but acis now is 356 revision and he have 315 but tryskell should change respawn time :P

i think you must lock it sweets...i cant be 24/7 online nothink special for really help what not exists on google...

About this respawn_time there is no need for insta update. It's done on server shut down. About pvp area I also told what to do..

Anyway, locked.

Edited by SweeTs