What Would You Want Your Account Control Panel (Acp) To Include

Elfosass

So i am due to some knowledge i got from the commercial environment i work I started making a Account Control Panel yesterday.

TheEngo's one turned out to be a failure so i started developing one on my own for commercial use of course.

After adding some basic functionality, accounts, logins and basic inventory check,

i wanna ask you what would you need to have in a account control panel.

Of course i am adding paypal donation, cards and vote reward system but what else would you wanna see?

http://l2acp.com/ will be the site, for now i only use it for staging so you cannot use it, even though you can register.

Login with the account testing/testing to see by yourself how it operates. 

Here is a small preview of the inventory functionality:

LcnOj4F.png

Edited by Elfosass

Please a server owner with Topzone, pm me. I need finish the Topzone votereward and i need an API key to do that. Thanks.

The person who helps me will get an L2ACP lifetime license for free upon release.

Edited by .Elfocrash

Pm xzone directly for the test server' api key. I asked like few months ago for that and he gave me, looks like the key he gave me, is not valid anymore.

Pm xzone directly for the test server' api key. I asked like few months ago for that and he gave me, looks like the key he gave me, is not valid anymore.

Via the topzone forum?

Basically there is no difference, since he visits mxc as well. But on topzone forum may be faster.

Edited by SweeTs

I am adding vote reward credit and donate shop today.

If any server wants to use it pm me. I will give 3 lifetime licenses for free to servers willing to use my ACP.