Entry.dll

loveplus

https://mega.nz/#!5J0zjSLC!nfIu8mkzTdjK7MGnJ7_Ez6Ty4zoRfdR--qF7vbPxCYc

copy in 

\lineage2\system 

work win 7 32 64 & win 8 32 64

if you have problem about   any dll  . download  visual ++ R 2010 32 or 64 bit system from Microsoft site.

HWID changer per Box Open .

|This set only For   L2Stars . 

how to work

Open Client L2  and popup one black window With hwid's dont close is it

Login and open next client .

L2stars have Limit 10 Boxes.

Only me open unlimited . ty all

Nice u ripped my dll from 2 years ago and u did not even mention it. Even the text strings are the same ~~

I wonder who was holding it for so long tho, I remember i gave it to someone through skype, damn my memory :)

Edited by Szakalaka

Nice u ripped my dll from 2 years ago and u did not even mention it. Even the text strings are the same ~~

I wonder who was holding it for so long tho, I remember i gave it to someone through skype, damn my memory :)

so his "pro mega gut hacks" are unhided now ? sad storka,

anyway doesnt need any injector for that file ?:D

No. This file works with lameguard servers. For some reason lameguard devs made additional (unused) dlls with name entry.dll and afaik l2ui.dll which could be just placed and loaded by lame. L2stars used lameguard for ages and thats why it auto loads.

No. This file works with lameguard servers. For some reason lameguard devs made additional (unused) dlls with name entry.dll and afaik l2ui.dll which could be just placed and loaded by lame. L2stars used lameguard for ages and thats why it auto loads.

so almost like it dont work, bcs everyone start using smartguard xd

Well with smartguard u can inejct any dll when game starts before sg is loaded, so..

w/e didnt tested that, dont need those useless thing xd

i just like sg  dsetup.u  now i dont need change full system but just this file xd

Edited by AchYle

2,5k online, real 800

there was like 200 online when i was online :(

since they using tales soft, thre is 4x fake online   so its 600 with off trades = 300 real ip max  )

Edited by AchYle

This file is mostly used to decrypt custom cryption that gitao made for .u .ukx .usx .dat etc files...