Soul Crystal Bug

whiite

Question

Hi all, I use the latest version aCIS. The problem is actually in the Soul Crystal (CA), more precisely in the effects of them. At the entrance to the game that CA is a weapon has no effect when the gun is in the hands until it is removed and put on again.

https://youtu.be/nbAqSnDzJyc

Edited by whiite

Hi all, I use the latest version aCIS. The problem is actually in the Soul Crystal (CA), more precisely in the effects of them. At the entrance to the game that CA is a weapon has no effect when the gun is in the hands until it is removed and put on again.

https://youtu.be/nbAqSnDzJyc

Put this bug on aCis forum you will be take an answer..

Checked and not confirmed. In last revision this bug is not exists.

P.S. aCis community will not supports a bugs in free revisions, if a bug was fixed in one of last commits.

P.S. aCis community will not supports a bugs in free revisions, if a bug was fixed in one of last commits.

He said he used latest rev acis..but if you say is not exist he don t know what he used or if he have bought this pack he had scammed..

This address is the latest version?

This will be free rev 330-345 no more and i would like to said about dark crystal robe gives to much casting speed as i have work on this source before..check your skill for dark crystal robe..

As i remember is this..

Edited by Reborn12

This will be free rev 330-345 no more and i would like to said about dark crystal robe gives to much casting speed as i have work on this source before..check your skill for dark crystal robe..

As i remember is this..

Dark Crystal Robe, WIT and CAST gives correct. The problem with Soul Crystal is decided to record in EnterWorld.java

ItemInstance item = activeChar.getInventory().getItemByObjectId(_objectId);
        activeChar.getInventory().setPaperdollItem(Inventory.PAPERDOLL_RHAND, item);
        activeChar.getInventory().setPaperdollItem(Inventory.PAPERDOLL_LHAND, item);

Dark Crystal Robe, WIT and CAST gives correct. The problem with Soul Crystal is decided to record in EnterWorld.java

ItemInstance item = activeChar.getInventory().getItemByObjectId(_objectId);
        activeChar.getInventory().setPaperdollItem(Inventory.PAPERDOLL_RHAND, item);
        activeChar.getInventory().setPaperdollItem(Inventory.PAPERDOLL_LHAND, item);
Skills isnt updated on login when you remove your weapon is the scheme c speed why this will be an bug with soul crystals?

Skills isnt updated on login when you remove your weapon is the scheme c speed why this will be an bug with soul crystals?

Yes you are right problem in the Special Ability: skill when you rearrange weapon appears Passive Skill. We must do a reboot skills when entering.

Yes you are right problem in the Special Ability: skill when you rearrange weapon appears Passive Skill. We must do a reboot skills when entering.

Make me a favour because im with phone and to work just log in and make this like video but remove a part from dark crystal and look your c speed.

Make me a favour because im with phone and to work just log in and make this like video but remove a part from dark crystal and look your c speed.

With buffs or not?